A question about cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newbud said:
Science or not my own HANDS ON experience tells me to do opposite and they root in 7-12 days, i wouldn't say thats a long time and neither would anyone else if they been honest

Hey man, not saying anyone is wrong or right, we each grow in a very specific set of conditions and our plants even adjust to our growing style to some extent. What works for you works for you, and thats cool ,nothing wrong with that, but I mean scientificly, the less nutes, the faster the roots! (in most enviroments, but like I said, what works for you best works for you best!)

Hick said:
Cloning without a rooting hormone is definately a good possiblility. Your success rate may not be "as" good, but it is done all the time. Hell, I didn't know there was such a thing untill a few years back.

Yep,,Hick is right.Maybe I just been lucky,,but I have never lost a clone,,nor have I ever used any gel or hormones.;) Sharp clean angle cut,,put into Bubbler. I use the lower limbs on my plants,,for clones.

Fair point my friend, wasn't being hostile lol.
Totally agree what works for the individual can be totaly different for the next.
As for the science, i dunno jack about that side of things just no what works for me lol so i definatly wouldn't question it.
Interesting stuff really, lots of people say cut down on nutes, use 24/0 lighting etc but then i and others find the oposite lol.

I like what you sayin about the plants developing to our growin styles too, with all the different ways people do things even with the same strains its as if the plants are as diverse as us all that grow them.
Maybee it all ties in some how to things like the fact we all grow in different parts of the world.

Dunno lol, i love this growin game.

All the best fella, may the weed fairy bring you all girls for ever ;)

Latest posts

Back