A re-intro...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiloh

I speak to the I Am
Reaction score
Some will remember me. To those I say, maybe I displayed too much. I kind of thought this was an unrestrained place. In thinking that, it seems I violated all kinds of boundaries. I apologize with the sincerest of hearts.

I have personally had to adjust to a vast wilderness since losing my husband six years ago. He always knew I was a wild thing and he taught me how to restrain myself to become the best I could be. Without him I have been lost at times.

I will try not to display such raw emotions going forward.

Thank you, Pute, for letting me back in.

We don't save Avatars. Find another one. I'm sure Roster can hook you up.Www
Well, We shall see. Thanks, @WeedHopper , for accepting me back. I will try my best to not disappoint. I respect you. It was a dark day when I so thoroughly disrespected you. I had backed myself into a personal hell of a corner.

WELCOME BACK Shiloh
What was the picture of?
Do you have a picture in mind ? If you post one here in this thread, I can resize and Weedhopper Im sure can move it to your avatar area

I think it was resurrected (pun intended) at some point in the aftermath of my departure, but if it is not available, I'll do another one.

I made this for you
1673132639920.png

So Shiloh, where have you been. Give us a tour.
Thank you for asking. I have been through a hurricane and tropical storm from hell. I know where I've been, not sure where I'm going. I'm blessed in having a few true friends from the 70's who are walking with me.

Sometimes I don't recognize myself. I have to reconstruct myself.

One thing I can say, without a man, a woman is rudderless.

Latest posts

Back