A Talk about "Hippies"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokinmom said:
Be nice to my buddy spear. :D

It sucks to be on the receiving end though, doesn't it?

Well why don't you receive this: YOU be nice to YOUR buddy spear all you want and I won't hold it against you for having an asswipe for a friend.

I know one thing, these so called earth conscious "Hippies" completely devastated the forests in Utah in 03 with their Rainbow Gathering, i was on a work detail with the forest service and we were filling in overflowing latrine trenches for weeks, and picking up and burning garbage, the majority of them werent driving prius' or green cars, but old beat up **** boxes with oil leaks belching white smoke. Wildlife still doesnt like the area because of all the human waste that is in the ground, the animals moved elsewhere, but im sure they all really solved alot of todays and tomorrows problems while they were screwing each other and trippin balls.

The dude who started this thread needs to be punched in the junk for inciting drama.

OldHippieChick said:
Well why don't you receive this: YOU be nice to YOUR buddy spear all you want and I won't hold it against you for having an asswipe for a friend.

Works for me.

Gosh, sensitive subject and lotsa folks got their feelers hurt. Like I said, each of us is entitled to our opinions. I can't speak for spears but I'm guessing he didn't appreciate the war protesters while he was off fighting for our country.

The peace seeking folks didn't appreciate the service people off fighting the war.

Who's to say who's right and who's wrong? Kind of a no win situation.

But as you can see, life experiences and upbringing yet again. :cool:

Y'all are all my friends. No ones offended me here, nor hurt my feelings. I'll keep an open mind and try to see all sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back