A Taste of the Island

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
Lookin through my pics and i realize i have so many nice spots the Island here has to offer....I thought i would share some with you all :)

Holiday 147 (Small).jpg

Deer can be spotted just about anywhere here....these beauties were in a parking lot :)

100_1478 (Small).JPG

100_1482 (Small).JPG

100_1485 (Small).JPG

the bear that loves our apple tree....these shots were taken from our bedroom window

100_1756 (Small).jpg

100_1757 (Small).jpg

Bear5 (Small).jpg

fresh oysters...and darned if we can remember the name of the star

and a HUGE mushroom....very poisonous

C99 029 (Small).jpg

C99 033 (Small).jpg

Fishing 007 (Small).jpg

a beautiful view and deer prints in the sand at the same fishing spot

Fish 049 (Small).jpg

Fish 062 (Small).jpg

Fish 063 (Small).jpg

these are some feral cats that live down by the ocean...they are very timid and will not come to you for petting...they get fed regularlly by some older gentlemen in town :)

Peir 017 (Small).jpg

Peir 032 (Small).jpg

Pier 032 (Small).jpg

heres a racoon we caught stealing food from the feral cats

Pier 051 (Small).jpg

Peir 020 (Small).jpg

Pier 058 (Small).jpg

and of course.....some nice snow capped mountain shots

The Island 002 (Small).jpg

The Island 011 (Small).jpg

The Island 086 (Small).jpg

man it really looks like a nice place ldylunatic. i like cats i really need to vist canada one of these days. umm may be after finals. i could take a road trip ; but it would be a long drive from where i am in the US. is it very cold in canada? and where would my grilfrind and i find the best bud? that would make the trip a whole lot better. i would not bring any back though that dam bourder.

its not too cold here at all....well here on the Island....parts of Canada are damn cold in the middle of winter

the best bud in Canada....is of course in BC :D

Love the pics LL. I can sit and check out wildlife all day long. I wish i lived their.

looks like a nice place ,,but im a city boy and have a need for concrete under my feet

Latest posts

Back