A telemarketer story

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
..[font=tahoma,sans-serif]
[/font] [font=tahoma,sans-serif] [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]The phone rang as I was sitting down to my evening meal, and as I answered
it I was greeted with "Is this Karl Brummer". Not sounding anything like my
name, I asked who is calling. The telemarketer said he was with The Rubber
[/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]Band Powered Freezer Company or something like that. [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]Then I asked him if he knew Karl personally and why was he calling this number. [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]I then said off to the side, "get some pictures of the body at various angles and [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]the blood smears", I then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]he had entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because we had [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]already traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to testify in this [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]murder case. I questioned the caller at great length as to his name, address, [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]phone number at home, at work, who he worked for, how he knew the dead [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]guy and could he prove where he had been about one hour before he made [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]this call. [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]The telemarketer was getting very concerned and his answers were given in [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]a shaky voice. I then told him we had located his position and the police were [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]entering the building to take him into custody, at that point I heard the phone [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]fall and the scurrying of his running away. [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]My wife asked me as I returned to our table why I had tears streaming down [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]my face and so help me, I couldn't tell her for about fifteen minutes. My meal [/font]
[font=tahoma,sans-serif]was cold,but it was the best meal in a long, long time.[/font]

hahahahahahahaha, LMAO. That was great. I might try that one. All I ever did was tell 'em I died that morning and I was his brother taking care of his affairs. Can you beleive they still tried to sell me something??

damn Hick you ain't right. what am i talking about i love it. GREAT JOB!!!:D

Latest posts

Back