A warning to all!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
I'm sitting here hammered! I just saw on the news something that just about floored me! There's a guy i use....used to supliment my stock when i get shy inbetween grows. Saw this cat last night! Seems after he met me down the road for a drop off he went home and got robbed and killed! The guy just had a little girl!!! I still can't believe it! I knew he was in the game but dam!!!! This was a descent guy! They tied his kids up and then killed the poor guy! His poor wife! I know this is one of the risks when your in the game but when it hits close to home it makes you think abit! i told myself i was not going to buy anymore...well this is a sucky reminder of that which i promised myself and another who supported me with my first tent! My prayers goes out to his family and if this has happened to you....chime in! Th ol cheffy could use some advise on how to cope with this! I mean me and this guy werent super close but we were on our way to becoming good buds.....knew him a little over a year! Dam! Gonna start by firing up a bowl.............

Oh Cheffy, how awful. You must be so shocked. I am shocked with you. Senseless, and his family. So sad. Hang in Chef. At Christmas time it is even worse. what the hell? Hugs to you Chef.

:ciao: my thaughts and prayers are with you chef...stay strong brother

:48:

Sorry to hear about that chef there are some scumbags about for sure and lets hope they catch them and they get the chair but id also be concerned you may be the last person who saw him alive outside of his home so if its illegal where you are id also be a little worried.
T4

prayers to you and his family.

this just reminds you how serious some folks take this "game". jelous people will kill you over 50 bucks.

drag yourself away from all the people involved especially if they know anything about your tent. heartless , seems to be the norm these days.

lets pray for the people who did it too. they need it more then anyone.

soil

Wow, and at xmas too. His family are in my thoughts and prayers. :(

I do have to say that you were very lucky, had you met a few minutes later, you could have been harmed too. Thank god you're here to type this message!!!!!!!

It's that time of year bro. The desperate get violent...allways happens this time of year.
Don't take it on yourself man, there is no telling who else he was dealing with.

Thoughts and prayer for his family and you as well Chef.

It's a shame that somepeople would rather rob and kill their fellow man as do a little honest work to supply their life style and habbits.

I'm sending some positive energy your way w/ a prayer as well. Strength brother. You still have family and other freinds, lean on them. It's horrible that would have to happen to you/your friend. It's just as traumatic to you as his family. Talk it out with someone you trust and care about, it helps to have a sounding board.

peace brother,

7ge

WOW, Chef -- that does hit a little too close to home -- good thing he asked you to meet somewhere and not come to his house.

truly a sad thing -- my heart goes out to the kids.

Peace

Sorry to hear this, Chef. I'm a firm believer in karma ,wheather good or bad, it all comes back.

Thnx to all for your response! The guy was cool! Not much worried bout being implacated this happened waay after we met but it does go to show you what happens when you ddabble in the game! Im gonna miss the guy and hope they catch the bastards responsible! Once again thnx all! I'm good...gonna concentrate on the family and just be gratefull!!!

Damn, Chef, that's so sad. My thoughts are with you and all touched by this!

I am so sorry Chef. For some reason, I find violent deaths like this harder to come to grips with--just so senseless.

It does remind us all of the necessity of keeping our mouths shut, even if we are legal.

:yeahthat: This isn't exactly something I'm worried about here, but a reminder to all that you must keep an eye on everything around you these days! Be safe out there!!

It's still hard to swollow! But life and things move on. His family will always be in my prayers I'm gonna miss him! Thank you all again for your support..it has helped! God bless you all! One other note ....this is texas were talking about! We use the death penalty!

So sad to here that. Prayers will be sent out for him and his family. Keep the Faith, Colin, Sharon & Family, L.S.C.

I was on skype this AM and a friend tells me of a robbery/murder...same person! Small world....

Latest posts

Back