A wee bit o` info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
I forgot to mention when I made my return msg the other week that I`m growing Crystal right now under my 400w HPS.
I only grow for myself, got sick of paying 80 pounds a week for bud that tasted like crud, and having to chase after it when the inevitable dry-up came around every year.
I`ve been at it for a while now (growing that is...) however I`ve been away from this site for three years as I gave up smokin`:doh: for a time, a pointless time may I add:) But now I`m back and I have to say it`s great getting into it all again. Reading up on the piles of data collected, lots of which has changed since the 'old days':) It`s amazing how quick it all comes flooding back. I really missed the whole grow experience.

Shout out to all the mods for keping this site tip-top with the latest info and helpful guidance. Also to everyone on here for the Sticky`s, grow journals and independant experiments, which furthers all of our collective knowledge in the unending and ever eventful task of growing our own.
Shug:bong2:​

wellcome back shugy hope to see you around./// peace

:welcome: back :D cant wait to see the goods

Cheers folks:)

SmokinMom!! It`s great to see the kids haven`t driven you into the mental asylum;) I suppose it`s all that great dank bud you produce that gets you through the stressfull times:48:

Thank you all for the very warm welcome.

It`s good to be back growing again!:farm: :watchplant: :ccc: :stoned:

Latest posts

Back