A week to go.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is they are going to wait till after the holiday??

My guess is that they will be knocking on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Eve. I base this guess on how evil and how much the Feds would enjoy ruining someones holidays

What do the holidays have to do with it? Or do they figure ppl wont want to deal with this now as they are all involved in Christmas cheering and they can push their points of veiw without contest? Maybe?

heard storefronts are dropping like water off a ducks butt in San Diego. Black Market fixin to go supersonic again. Causing more violence and breeding more crime. Good Job Feds! Idiots

oregonduck76 said:
heard storefronts are dropping like water off a ducks butt in San Diego. Black Market fixin to go supersonic again. Causing more violence and breeding more crime. Good Job Feds! Idiots

C'mon now. How would we keep all the cops employed and prisons full if MJ was legal?

terky said:
C'mon now. How would we keep all the cops employed and prisons full if MJ was legal?
Ya there definitley arent enough thieves murders or rapists to fill there quota lol.

Such a pity that victimless crime carries the same type of consequences as the afore mentioned professions. :(

weed wars on discovery tonight...

NorCalHal said:
The Federal threat is still looming, and the countdown is close.
Federal authorities stated on Oct 6th that Cali Dispensaries have 45 days until they come in and close shops themselves and take away property from Dispensaty landlords.
The 45 days are up one week from today.

What will happen? Anyones guess.

Over the last month, I have seen a HUGE reduction in dispensaries, as many have shut down completley on thier own. My friends growstore has seen a big drop in sales, as growers are also scared and running for cover. Conversations with others involved in the industry all lead to folks jumping out of the biz. Very interesting to say the least.

Myself, I am not too worried, as I stay below federal radar with plant counts and other sorted affairs. Low Key.....is the Key.

Harborside has me worried. I am scheduled to go in next monday, the first monday after the 45 day "warning". Will they be open? Will I be walking into a trap? Are they hiding in the trees gathering info? We will see.

I'm a gambler, to say the least. Another roll of the dice for me.

Of all the dispensaries in Cali, I would think that Harborside would be the last one they would want to harrass, but then again, they could be the example.
So tough to call, actually impossible.

I think about the model they represent in the Dispensary industry, and they are the one to follow. They are well beyond the 1000ft radius of schools the feds say they are tageting, actually closer to a mile, as they sit right on the water "Hence the name Harborside".

But I also think about "Weed Wars" and thier new show on Discovery Channel which starts Dec1st. Have they gone too far? Is the show going to be thier demise? I was excited about being asked to participate with the show, but I am glad I turned it down. I would be freaking out right now, and I'm not a paranoid person.

Tick Tock

I wonder if there aren't some people that are well enough funded with some attorney's already on retainer ready to take these people on in court.

terky said:

Yeah and now we have states that are turning the prison system over to for profit corporations. :eek:

engneer said:
Yeah and now we have states that are turning the prison system over to for profit corporations. :eek:

Yeah, and judges are partners or stockholders. Did you guys ever hear about that judge that kept giving juveniles extreme sentences, not letting them out when they should be. Turned out he was getting kickbacks from the corporate prison.

There should never be a profit incentive to keep people locked up.

In the legal community that is known as a conflict of interest and I think he got his *** handed back to him because of it. Cannabis is an easy bust. Easy money to be made through the channels. In another 25 years kids will be taught that it is a miracle drug that through careful government study and research was proven to be a cure-all. Of course citizens still won't be able to legally grow it but the government will finally admit the assets of cannabis.

Latest posts

Back