A what ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
Ok, I dont get out of the country much. So I was hoping some of you out there would help me with some of the terms that people use in other countrys. To help myself out in understanding what some people say.

I'm to high to think of more then one right now. Heh, but please fill in any more that you know of that an American might not know.

Like, I have heard splif more then once... Is that a joint ? I know it might sound stupid, but, I realy dont know. Heh.

Some random names for weed in america that I can think of:
Joint
Doobie
Hooter
heh, I need to post sober !!!!! There is more I know. Help me out guys.

Edit: And a Zip ! What the hell is a zip ?

Well, I can't tell you what a 'zip' is, but a 'spliff', is a joint, or blunt (cigar joint). Don't worry, you're not the only one, I have also come across a few words I didn't understand.

Sup NTC. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I'v hear zip a few times. Like I just got me a zip of some good shit.

If I had to guess it was some ammount of weed. But I dont know how much that would be. I'v only ever hear it called by it's "fractional" or "whole weight" name.

Like I got an Oz. today. or a 1/4. Or a half. But a zip just throws me for a loop.

Ya, we usually call it by 1/4 ounce, or 1/2 ounce, but if you go out east about 2 hours drive, they call it half bag, or dime, or nickel. Never heard of a zip.

Down here we call a joint a "number"
Blunts or spliffs are sacriledge to the weed, and you get beaten if you pass one on! hehe A big No No
Spots is the art of Knive heating
Buckies ( bucket bongs)
Shottie Machine (Fish pump)

We have tinnies($20 2 joint foils) Fiddy bags($50 bags, u get 8 in an oz)
Hundys, then the half and whole. :D

Taniwha..I do not prefer a blunt or a spliff, just not my thing I guess. Kinda wasting good weed IMO but hey thats me.

Here we call them.....
Joints,
Fatties,
Doobies

and we smoke out of glass peices, bongs, bowls and smoking stones.:D

Now as far as buyin...havin had to in years but we call it a 1/4, 1/2 or an ounce. When I was a teen it was nickel and dime bags. ;)

Here in tha UK we have
Bifta
Fat Boy
Target
Lumer
Space Biscuit

Pleasure!!!!!

Smoking for 30 yrs I 've heard it called
Pot
sensi
schwag- brown shit pot
Grass
Weed
Herb
Cheeba
Pego
MaryJane
Reefer
Smoke
Kind
KGB
Tokables
Tokage
Bongables
Hemp
Bud
rollables
Kuff
Kiff
Jah
Greenage
and my favorite> The Gateway Drug

and a Joint is:
Jay
joint
spliff
doobie
doober
doobage
blunt
stick
reefer
fatty
pinner- for a small one or toothpick(opposite a fatty)
roller
hooter

ds a spliff is a joint roll with a cigar paper you cut the cigar down the middle leaght wise . the weed must be very clean and broken up real fine you then roll the pot in the cigar paper just like a joint (they make my head hurt real bad thu )im old school bambo or nothing

Unregistered said:
ds a spliff is a joint roll with a cigar paper you cut the cigar down the middle leaght wise . the weed must be very clean and broken up real fine you then roll the pot in the cigar paper just like a joint (they make my head hurt real bad thu )im old school bambo or nothing ,peace, love ,rasta

Latest posts

Back