About cloning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use honey as well though my cloning aptitude lately has been pretty poor. keefs aeroclone method has me thinking...

Only one thing about an aero cloner-- If it don't have a fitered pump it will make U crazy -- Then there's water temp -- pump running heats up your nute water -- It hits 80 degrees I get white slime -- I use those 35 gallon black and yellow boxes got a checkerboard top almost laid out for drilling -- I run about 12 gallons of nute water -- pump on 15 off 15 -- That 396 gph pump make it rain in those boxes -- I pump fresh air thru the boxes with an aquarium air pump-- People say that pump and stone don't oxygenated the water -- bubbles is too big -- I'm not trying to oxygenated anything -- I'm just moving air thru the boxes for air exchange -- It's a good system for cloning and early veg but I'm switch to something else for bloom -
34 grow holes in each box -- 68 in a square meter --
That might be a little over the legal plant limit in Texas ?

Sounded easy and fool proof. Unfortunately I am a fool. I could bet on the only horse in a derby and the poor horse would be dog food before the gate dropped.

OF --U want a aero cloner ?-- When U get ready to build one I tell U exactly how to do it - No math !-- All the tools U need is an electric drill -- A 2 inch door knob drill and A PVC pipe cutter or saw -- Glue da pump with filter to center of ceramic tile -- Make a square figure 8 PVC spray manifold -
Drill holes in lid with door knob drill -- Drill spray manifold with included drill bit from a package of micro sprayers -- screw micro sprayers into holes -- using included adapter attach sprayer manifold to the pump -- and done --
U buy the aero cups and collars -- They also come in 3- 4 and 6 inch sizes --
The lights and pumps are on timers and aquarium pump runs all the time --

If it were me, I think I would put the cuts in something like rapid rooters and endeavor to get them to root. Learning to clone is a valuable skill. And if you do have females, you won't need to start over--it can take 2-3 weeks (or more) for a cutting to show sex. Also, just like when you are flowering, you need to make sure that you have 12 hours of absolute darkness

You apply it like cloning chemicals?
i do. i just dip the cutting in honey and stick the cutting in a small rockwool cube. i usually have pretty good results(though my last attempts were not good-mark it up to excessive moisture and thus rotten stems)...

i do. i just dip the cutting in honey and stick the cutting in a small rockwool cube. i usually have pretty good results(though my last attempts were not good-mark it up to excessive moisture and thus rotten stems)...

I keep hearing about honey as opposed to chemicals or whatever is in those solutions. Is that, in your case, just because it works well and you stick with it, or is there a less talked about benefit?

So what I'm taking away from this is.... don't waste your time cloning something you aren't sure is female, but if you do, the only way you can ..... I just need to find some freakin' seeds.
Pete....check out ILOVEGROWINGMARIJUANA.COM. I LOVE Robert Bergman. His seeds are awesome and he replaces them if they don’t grow well for you. He gives you lots of free info and has good sales. He develops his own strains. He has a free grow bible you can download.

I keep hearing about honey as opposed to chemicals or whatever is in those solutions. Is that, in your case, just because it works well and you stick with it, or is there a less talked about benefit?
It works well and I have it in my kitchen cupboard. Honey is supposed to have antibiotic and antifungal properties.

Its a hormone. Plants operate with a similar chemical neuro transmitters as humans.

Yup! (IRG) Ice River Genetics, FTW!

Edit: also The Vault now takes American Credit Cards. I did it myself about 3-4 months ago, Couldn't pass on the HSO Chocolate Mint Og.
I have to second this
IRG (Ice River Genetics) are awesome

ALSO
Anyone who plans to shop at the Vault Seeds
You can use my discount code stiggy11 to get 11% off the order

I was putting stuff up into storage and I found a vhs tape called ready set grow ,,,most have belonged to my dad ,,,looks like he ordered it from high times magazine ,,,,,,must be 20/25 years old ,,,trying to find a vhs tape player so I can see it ,,,,,should be fun to watch

I was putting stuff up into storage and I found a vhs tape called ready set grow ,,,most have belonged to my dad ,,,looks like he ordered it from high times magazine ,,,,,,must be 20/25 years old ,,,trying to find a vhs tape player so I can see it ,,,,,should be fun to watch
That is way cool
Maybe if you get it working you could post it to youtube and link it here,

I wonder if this is it

Latest posts

Back