AC INFINITY 2-IN-1 ADVANCE GROW TENTS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACINFINITY

MJP Sponsor
Reaction score

Attachments

• double-doors.jpg
    double-doors.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 14
Might have to upgrade to one of these when I need a larger tent. Are there plans of producing the 'Future Ready Design' plate attachment as shown in the images of the tents?
Sounds great! We currently don't plan to sell them separately but they do come with every tent size and model that we offer!

Sounds great! We currently don't plan to sell them separately but they do come with every tent size and model that we offer!

Right on, I'm talking about the attachment to the plate. Some of the images show an RH reader that has some outlets on it but on the actual images of the tent it shows just the plate to hold the attachment and I didn't see anything about the actual attachment to the plate. This is what I'm wondering about. Do you already offer this 'Future Ready' attachment with the tents or is it just the plate to hold it right now?

Right on, I'm talking about the attachment to the plate. Some of the images show an RH reader that has some outlets on it but on the actual images of the tent it shows just the plate to hold the attachment and I didn't see anything about the actual attachment to the plate. This is what I'm wondering about. Do you already offer this 'Future Ready' attachment with the tents or is it just the plate to hold it right now?
Thanks for clarifying! If you are talking about the digital screen on the plate, that is one of our inline fan controllers. With any of our tents you will get an aluminum plate and screws to attach any device you may have. We also include velcro for any non mountable devices.

To view our controller and inline fans please visit our Cloudline Series! We have a T-Series fan that comes with a digital controller that is programmable and an S-series that comes with a simple speed controller Grow Ventilation - Inline Duct Fan Systems - AC Infinity

We also have an updated controller that can connect to our Cloudline fans with many more features that many growers love! CONTROLLER 67, Temperature and Humidity Fan Controller

Thanks for clarifying! If you are talking about the digital screen on the plate, that is one of our inline fan controllers. With any of our tents you will get an aluminum plate and screws to attach any device you may have. We also include velcro for any non mountable devices.

To view our controller and inline fans please visit our Cloudline Series! We have a T-Series fan that comes with a digital controller that is programmable and an S-series that comes with a simple speed controller Grow Ventilation - Inline Duct Fan Systems - AC Infinity

We also have an updated controller that can connect to our Cloudline fans with many more features that many growers love! CONTROLLER 67, Temperature and Humidity Fan Controller

Thanks @ACINFINITY , that is exactly the info I needed :D

Latest posts

Back