AC my growbox???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROOR said:
A very very similar set-up to Dr. Green thumb actually...3 x 4.5 x 8 closet that leads to my attic so I can run the exhaust and everything....

I was gonna grow out in my garage due to unlimited area, but with no ac or heat out there, I was just asking for nothing but fustration. I was gonna vent a ac unit into the cabinet, but the amount of heat/current along w/ other factors was not going to be beneficial plus security/smells had become an issues as well.....

I was hesitant to use this closet cuz it leads to the attic, but then I figured " How many times do I go up there....frickin never...:)"

anywho, with a slightly bigger room, Im now going to order a digital 600w hps/mh combo and go at it...its gonna be better to ac this room (if needed) than a whole 2 car garage...:) Peace ROOR

How many plants are you going to grow??

ROOR said:
probably six, but the closet has room upto 12 5 gal buckets (at least measurement wise)..maybe not after they start flowering....I figure 6-9 reallistically.

6-9 sounds good. The prob that I am having is my 6 are so dense no light is getting through to the lowest points on the plant causing some leaf issues, no big deal though all the buds are on the top....

Tie back some of the fan leaves or cut them off so the light gets to the bottom buds. Never tryed myself either one yet.

Getting up into an attic, diverting duct work meant for other rooms over to where the grow is...cutting holes in the ceiling and extending the ducting down into the area...makes for one seriously cool grow space...hellz...my girls enjoy cooler air than I do!

Latest posts

Back