accidently mixed nutrients in jug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruufuus

novice ethnobotanist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm using gh flora series, when I was mixing nutes the other dqay I accidently got a droplet of gh micro in my gh bloom, will this bea problem? It was only a single drop in a full gallon of bloom.

ruufuus said:
Hey guys, I'm using gh flora series, when I was mixing nutes the other dqay I accidently got a droplet of gh micro in my gh bloom, will this bea problem? It was only a single drop in a full gallon of bloom.

If I did it I would not throw it out, but ive never done that.
Know thats not much help.

General Hydroponics-USA
P.O. Box 1576
Sebastopol, CA 95473

Telephone: 1-800-37-HYDRO
(1-800-374-9376) or 1-707-824-9376

Fax: 1-707-824-9377

email: [email protected]

tech support: [email protected]

URL: generalhydroponics.com

I don't think I would throw it away even if that's what they tell you, but probably worth an e-mail :hubba:

I doubt very seriously that 1 drop is going to be a problem. The reason the chems aren't mixed together to start with is because some of them will combine with others and form larger compounds that the plants can't absorb. the very most that would happen(since yer not telling us that it exploded in yer face) is that little bit will combine with a little bit in the bottle and precipitate out as little crystals in the bottom of the jug when it is empty. :)

A drop is so small a amount I don't think their would be anything to worry about

thanks for the info guys, i was pretty sure it wouldnt be a problem, but better safe than sorry right?

Latest posts

Back