Accusations by GML about LED industry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Chungus

Reaction score
So as far as i can tell HGL isn't a sponsor here so I guess it's OK to post this. If not please remove. During a live stream 2 days ago GML blev the lid on how LED companies are faking their results by sending special lights with top shelf LEDs to testing labs which are not same as retail. You only need to watch first 18 minutes, the meat of the story starts at 10. Make up your own mind.

Nooooo,not a light company lying about their lights output and cheating to prove it.
There are lots of bad apples in all these fields.
That's why it is so important to see grows with lights being used on the open forum like we do here. We got guys testing Mars right now too.

Don't go into the light

giphy.gif

So as far as i can tell HGL isn't a sponsor here so I guess it's OK to post this. If not please remove. During a live stream 2 days ago GML blev the lid on how LED companies are faking their results by sending special lights with top shelf LEDs to testing labs which are not same as retail. You only need to watch first 18 minutes, the meat of the story starts at 10. Make up your own mind.

need to wait until a adult comes home ...

Latest posts

Back