Achieving inner peace..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you've started
and never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, so, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a jug of Jack Daniels, the remainder
of an old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheerios, some Doritos and a box of twinkies.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel!

One key thing forgotten in the list. That un-finished doobie in my ash tray. (puff..puff..) Ah..Inner peace at last. :p

Excellent, I will get started on this method as I watch some football. GO REDSKINS!!! LOL

We could all improve our lives if we just took a moment to memorize Hicks advice on improving our "Inner Peace"!

Although, it is still early morning here, I'm going to get right at that 40 ounce bottle of Crown Royal Canadian Whiskey that I still haven't finished from last Christmas.

I'm not going to wait another minute! I'm going to finish it all today so I probably won't be on this site much today as I am planning on being on my ass!

LMAO

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

grrrrrrrrrrrrr..."Inner Peace" gives me a headache...:eek:

hey i got 6 or 7 bottles of canadian rye here to; maybe i should send it to some1 as i dont drink hard liquor anymore. looked at 1 bottle and its date stamped 8 year old, 1993. = 21 years old. seagrams V.O.

Hick said:
grrrrrrrrrrrrr..."Inner Peace" gives me a headache...:eek:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: yea i bet you do have a headache after all them bottles you just had to finsh :hubba: :D

I got some high mids that needs some finishing!

Yeppers,
I bet it took those two years to get over the hangover from mixing all that drink. Maybe a little hair of the dog that bit ya would help, Ha-Ha
BUT this is an excellant point, as one would say, "Git er done".
I'm currently looking through my stash box in high hopes, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

melissa said:
:holysheep:ive just noticed this thread got reserected after over 2 yrs :tokie:

Hey melissa yeah I have seen some come up a few years old myself..I have started some I was researching to help Me with my issues..Thanks HICK...I too know inner piece..Keep it GREEN my friend...:D

Latest posts

Back