acstrat1990 Growing and Learning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acstrat1990

Reaction score
So i had about 10 mex bagseeds i was going to start with those
I cant afford any online right now so hopefully it will get me started

10 mexican schwag bagseed? i would seriously try to get my hands on anything better, like a clone or seed from a friend. genetics is the number 1 factor in growing good dank. As you will learn, that good weed is born, not made

I agree with Zem. If it is bagseed that is because the plant hermied and produced seed. That is a trait that you don't want. That trait is in the seeds. Don't go to all the work to grow some really good medicine/dank and be disappointed cause your genetics are not that good. Most of us have bought seeds many times on line and have had no problems..

Reactions: zem
Ok i have some fem sour diesel seeds on the way maybe that will work out better

No offense, but if you cannot even afford good seeds, how are you going to afford the things you absolutely must have to grow?

I seriously hate this about this site. The guy just wants to grow something why crush his dreams. I'm sure he knows that if he drops $500-$1000 his crop would be better or if he bought good genetics. It's like anything you start small he isn't trying to win a cup just get the green thumb going if he likes it and finds it a good hobby then invest lots into it.

Acstrat1990. Do lots of reading and try out your bags seeds if it's something you enjoy then invest

Reactions: zem
ya sometimes you might get lucky and find a friend who has spare seeds, freebies, clones or whatever. my first ever grow was from a great smoke bagseed, sativas, planted 10 seeds 7 sprouted, 3 males, 4 females, placed on roof, and i got very very lucky, i yielded probably a pound of great sativa bud. i also got lucky, when all my friends were telling me to harvest, and i chose to leave them some more, and it was in the times when the internet was slower than pigeon letters LOL so yeah you can get lucky. look around for anything better than mexican schwag for sure is your first priority

Stank if you hate this site...move along. we aren't about hate here at MP.

Alright sour diesel on the way and we will get this grow started
And btw i said i could not afford seed didnt say i could not afford the basics i need to grow
Like fox farm ocean forest soil
Nuites grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom
And a **** ton of cfl grow bulbs witch i already have

try and afford yourself hps lighting, you wont regret it

I seriously hate this about this site. The guy just wants to grow something why crush his dreams. I'm sure he knows that if he drops $500-$1000 his crop would be better or if he bought good genetics. It's like anything you start small he isn't trying to win a cup just get the green thumb going if he likes it and finds it a good hobby then invest lots into it.

Acstrat1990. Do lots of reading and try out your bags seeds if it's something you enjoy then invest

Stank if you hate this site...move along. we aren't about hate here at MP.

IMO, every site that I`ve spent any time on I`ve found things I dislike, even this one. Facebook is the worst. 420 magazine lied to us after we had a big blowup there. We left. We had one of the longest running threads there, over 600 pages and 420 mag used some lame excuse to bury the whole thread, while others of a similar nature were left alone. When we complained, some of us were banned, while others got 30 day suspensions. Shortly after joining this site I had a blowup and was told to get a thicker skin, think others here need to do likewise.

This is the reason that I recommend good genetics: This is a 4 month process. Growing cannabis from crap seeds will result in crap products. When you spend 4 months and countless hours and hundreds and hundreds of dollars (maybe thousands) to end up with nothing but crap at the end of 4 months is what is "dream crushing". And good genetics cost so little.

So, acstrat, you can take the advise of someone who has grown for decades or you c an take the advise of someone who has just started to grow....it is your choice.

Not to ruin your thread, but I, like Rosebud, am getting a little tired of Stank putting us down all the time. My only motivation is to help others get something worth the time and effort they put into this project. Now stank, you can go put used oil in your Mercedes......it is about the same thing.

Yopper, we are so glad you guys are all here. I am glad you found another home.

Thank you THG...We only want to stop people from making the same mistakes. That is it.

THG please post links to the decades of grows that you do that are so much better then mine. Thanks.

Let's see guy spent all this time energy to get his little garden going. He can't tell anyone so he makes a post to hear. If you don't do this you will fail. Iv grown for decades I'm a master.
Give it up . Support the guy make suggestions .
I got real thick skin apparently I'm the ONLY one who can not have an oppion you know rose just like how organic is the best way to grow says you. I can have a Diffrent view just like I HATE when someone comes hear all excited about growing to be told they will fail

I'm getting real tire of the " family" telling them you have to do this. I'm not putting you guys down. Like you did to me with your back hand comment. What cause your insults are politically correct. " you can listen to someone who has grown for decades or someone who just started.

haha... :D come on let us all smoke one and chill shall we?

Anything WORTH doing is WORTH doing right.
I too started out with Bagseed and CFLs,cause i didn't know squat, and then I found MP,,and a great lady who has been growing for Ages who helped me get a Good Grow ON. Her name Is THG and ya cant go wrong with her help and Many others on here. And blowing smoke up someones ACE is not the way to help them.

We all know if he buys best genetics and best growing gear will better his success. That's not what we are talking about.
The fact is we should try to work with what they got and add suggestions.
Good example is the swazihaze thread. Guys in Africa telling him to go buy stuff at hydro shop lol.

I'm sure the " Family" will all chime in and I'm in a loosing battle but think back to your first time that's all.

Stank,,I have no beef with you. I understand what your saying Bro,,but there is no way of growing GOOD Dank,, cheap. I tried, and so has many others,,all it does is piss PPL off to spend 4 months growing Crap.
Kinda like building a Bike. Either you have good parts and good tools to build a nice Bike,,or shity parts and crapy tools,,and guess what ya get. Yep a Shity Crapy Bike.
:48:

well i happen to be in a place where there is nothing for hydro and have grown hydro ever since i began growing sort of like that guy in Africa lol i can show you grow after grow, me growing with lights that i purchased from the electrical shop, that yield just as good as any light, growrocks are used as soil additives so is coco, perlite .... hydro ferts are nothing but a combination of chemicals, i got those chemicals, ph and ec testing equipment is found at aquarium store. DIY for almost everything else. it makes me wonder why the hell does this or that newb absolutely need a tent? a tent is nothing better than a self built box but what the hell. the only thing that has always been hard to get was/is genetics, and still i managed to get my hands on decent stuff. i am all with encouraging someone to improve his grow with what he has. i am also with giving the plant what it needs and not cheap out on it. cheers :D

Latest posts

Back