Adding Human Supplements to Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
If it wasn't for the curative properties of marijuana, I'd stll be taking dilaudid like they were tic tacs. Once you get growing in your place dialed, you'll be able to greatly reduce your opiate intake (if not suspend it altogether), depending on the severity of your physical ailments and what strain(s) you choose. Here's to you, bud. I'd love to pullup my beanbag chair to one of your grows any day.

:peace:,

7greeneyes:)

Thank you for the kind words and the encouragement, 7greeneyes.
I would enjoy getting together, anytime!
I have had to take dilaudid #4 after procedures because of the tolerance built-up from the morphine. I am in a lot more pain now but will get through it with kind words like your's, and some kick .... weed, when I can get it together.
Thanks again

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
Use human additives for plants? Instead why not try feeding your plants some burgers & coffee? Or feed yourself some bat guano and worm castings. Makes exactly the same sense.

I was the maintenance man (refrigeration mechanic) for a school district for a while and they had a class that would come up with all kinds of wild and crazy things to eat, including worms.

You are actually a little late with your comment since I have already been given a hard time over my question!

Latest posts

Back