ADHD, show of hands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting it prescribed?

U guys want my doctors name too, sheesh

Sorry, you make it sound you're peddling from a neighborhood druggist. I'll just ignore form now on!

I guess I should have said that from the beginning, sorry ozzy if I misled you.

Thats a whole different ball game JBONEZ. you just had me thinking you had thrown your common sensi out the window.

Lol sorry guys, my personal diagnosis's is what prompted me to pick up the phone to get help.

I've never called a doc for help, that's why my wife doesn't think I am just trying to abuse another drug, all the prescription drugs I did before she didn't know about except weed because she smokes too and we all know how relatively benign in nature weed actully is compared to prescription drugs.

Mountain209man said:
Keep it GREEN and Natural my friends

Green and natural works here on mp, tell that to someone with syphilis.

Trying to gain recognition by posting your two cents with no merit is why I wonder why I'm here sometimes.

I should have been an attorney. Ah the things I could have done, lol

Roddy said:
Sorry, you make it sound you're peddling from a neighborhood druggist. I'll just ignore form now on!
Just alot of drama, I'm with you roddy , justification is a game the mind plays no matter how smart you think you are. whats the purpose, i like the ignore button.

I say it as it is and here ya go jbonez
YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A MORE OBNOXIOUS COCK THAN YOU WERE BEFORE BUT WE ALL LET IT GO NOW YOU ARE A CLASS A DRUG ABUSER AND THIS IS A MJ SITE WITH NO MENTIONING OF OTHER ''A' CLASS DRUGS.
SEE YA LATER ALILGATOR.
PMSL
T4

Ah it was fun guys, be seeing you guys......

You missed the point and I guess not smoking weed anymore means I'm not welcome, lol

My three year run on this site now over, go have your habits, your not a bunch of potheads or anything, or addicts...right?

JBonez said:
Ah it was fun guys, be seeing you guys......

You missed the point and I guess not smoking weed anymore means I'm not welcome, lol

My three year run on this site now over, go have your habits, your not a bunch of potheads or anything, or addicts...right?

Dude,
I suffer from ADHD. if you do and adderal works for you, go see a doctor, and get it prescribed for you. I had a prescription for Adderal, and it made me into a zombie. I find black coffee works best for my ADHD.
I smoke pot, because of my epilepsy. It has kept me relatively seizure free for over 25 years. Before I started smoking, I averaged 2 seizures a week. I have had 7 seizures in the past 25 years, and that was when I was out of weed for 2 weeks or more. I grow my own medicine. Pot is my theraputic savior. Adderal may be yours. Don't dis my medicine, and I won't dis you for yours. If you are copping from a dealer, you are probably a junkie. So quit projecting your addiction onto others on this site. Your the one dealing with street dealers, to get a drug that is not prescribed for you. If you need help, see a doctor.

HomieHogleg

Ok jbonez i was a little savage in my reply ya just pee'ed me off a little with your comments.
As for being a pothead i would say in 15 years of growing i may have consumed nearly 2 full ounces of marijuana i just grow it for pleasure i do not need it and never have so addict me is not.
I am addicted to tetley tea though.
Sort yaself out and come back a better person thats what i tried to do ok i slip now and then but im only human.
I think.
T4

Hey Jbones,
After re-reading your posts this morning, I may have been a little harsh last night. My apologies.
Best of luck, to you and yours.

HomieHogleg

JBonez said:
That's a fair assumption, but your post is muddled with confusing statements.

The drugs I've abused are all sedative in nature, the drugs I use make me more calm, manageable. I can't slow down my thought process and the weed and Xanax, and pain killers Attempted to curb that but have only brought me problems.

However adderrall which I've known for years to be abused for it's cocaine like properties was something I consciously chose NOT to abuse.

So your statement is uh "null and void".

Ps, I've always viewed my intelligence as a burden, we are all intelligent, some choose to realize it differently..

I have a son with ADHD and Adderal/Vyvanse/riddelin/and focalin are not your only choices. They now have non-amphetamine based with out the side effects and addictive nature. Intuniv being an excellent new medicine. My son no longer has ticks caused from the speed. His appetite isn't affected. His personality is the same. He can focus and not as restless.

My son has to go every 3 months for ADHD check-ups and behavioral therapy, he also has to have special needs addressed due to triggers.. I can tell how little is known by certain people about ADHD in this thread.

Diet is one of the biggest factors in reducing the symptoms of ADHD. Cutting out ALL artificial dyes, HFCS, as many perservatives as you can and suger helps tremendously.

Schedule...keeping your body on schedule is a huge thing. Disruption in schedul;e is 100x harder on an ADHD sufferer then the normal person. It magnifies the ADHD.

How do I know about the meds?
My kid went through them ALL.
stimulants crank normal people up but slow ADHD people down.
Downers slow normal people down but speed up ADHD sufferers.

Just ask some of the people in my old rehab group...the ones that suffered from ADHD they were there because they were shooting up benzo's like it was crank in a syringe.

If you are diagnosed with ADHD stay far away from benzos. Lotsa people in jail for 30 days from having ADHD + booze +Xanax.

my wife asked god to help me.
Cheech and Chong: (a really messed up guy trying to sell them bibles or something):
"I used to be really messed up on drugs. But now, I'm messed up on the Lord!"

Latest posts

Back