Advanced nutrients 3-part nute question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Okay, i have a question about the nutes with the 3 part advanced nutrients system with bloom, grow and micro. Here is what it says in the advanced nutrients handbook about its nute schedule:

Vegetative growth

Week 1: Grow 1 ml/L Micro 1 ml/L Bloom .192 ml/L

Week 2: Grow: 1.25 ml/L Micro: 1.25 ml/L Bloom: .24 ml/L

ETC ETC

Then on FLowering it says:

Week1: Grow 1.07 ml Micro: 1.07ml Bloom 1.07 ml

So do you see what my question is? People say that when you are in veg, you are only supposed to use micro and grow, and when you are in flowering, they say you are only supposed to use micro and bloom. But the advanced nutrients nute schedule says that you are suposed to use all 3 in both phases, just in different quantities. Which is correct?

With advanced nutes I've always used a 1:1:1 ratio throughout the entire life cycle with excellent results. 1 Tbs per gal of each. Good luck.

Ok cool thanks man. I have one other question. During week one, they suggest that you use 1ml of micro and bloom. Do they mean use that amount with seedlings? Or are you supposed to cut that in half and do like .5ml/L?

I used 1 Tbs per gal entire life, thats 14.79 ml per gal. Other than that I see potus is in here looking. He's sure to have a more in depth answer.

Latest posts

Back