Advanced nutrients Big Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmaine420

Reaction score
So i decided to try AN Big Bud as a flower booster on my next round. I got the bottle and was surprised that the directions say to use in weeks 2 to 4 only. No starting small and increasing strength or anything. This is very contrary to other flower boosters I have used which run it through the whole flowering cycle.

Any body use big bud that can tell me if this seems right?

I used it one cycle just like the directions and did notice a little bigger buds ,just not enough difference to shell out extra $$ for me

I bought a bottle about a year ago to try it out. I did not see any difference between the buds I used it on and the ones I didn't.

Well you got to ask your self by adding Big bud 0 - 1- 3 is it going to make a huge difference lol first off in flowering stage your going to need more P and K to produce big buds so where are you really @
this is like anything else buyer beware on little schemes like this one AN Big bud
not sure on the cost but i am sure anyone can make a batch of there own high P and K tea that will give you even more P n k for allot less
here is my Big bud lol jurassic style so with that said .. Pretty close to 8 - 54 - 37 in flowering stage

View attachment Picture 852.jpg

View attachment picture247j.jpg

View attachment Picture 1263.jpg

View attachment picture418a.jpg

Thanks for that drfever. Thats a huge difference between 0-1-3 and 0-51-33. Is that jurrasic bloom super concentrate or something?

Thanks for the input Hushpuppy. So thats ALL you use for fertilizer is just that inexpensive 3 part nute system?

Yes that is all that is needed. All the extra stuff, I don't see the need for it. I do use a little root tonic early on to help give the rooting a good jump start, and I also will use a plant tonic on occasion to give the plants some extra vitamins and such, but even that is probably not needed to get the results that I get. I just use them to try to make sure the plants are as healthy and happy as they can be.

No offense to those who use the Bloom additives but it is just higher concentrations of the same stuff that is in the base nutes.

Yes that is all that is needed. All the extra stuff, I don't see the need for it. I do use a little root tonic early on to help give the rooting a good jump start, and I also will use a plant tonic on occasion to give the plants some extra vitamins and such, but even that is probably not needed to get the results that I get. I just use them to try to make sure the plants are as healthy and happy as they can be.

No offense to those who use the Bloom additives but it is just higher concentrations of the same stuff that is in the base nutes.

Husshpuppy u fine friend u ,u look for the real deal like I do. Peace bro . I usually use food grade stuff and get great results.

Peace,
Atomic Dog

IMO Pending on strain, size and mediums most nutrients when applied alone are weak do not have the required amounts of macro and micro nutrients iron magnesium you know the common deficiency symptoms you find on many sites like this in the problem sections ????
micro nutrients get depleted in mediums Zinc Cal , mag etc quickly Also depending on the nutrients there are to ways companies designed them them one is to actually feed the microl bio life which takes longer to actually feed the plant other nutrients have instant results.
I will admit i am a cash cropper and use every possible angle to get the best possible yield from using spray and grow zinc and iron foliage spry to bio boost ,, super b max to superthrive in veg
all nutrient companies lack in there nutrients calcium and mag thats a given and is why so many use cal mag it self on every feeding Same goes with silicates the most abundant mineral on earth and the means of life yet even tho most man made soils have it ,,, It also gets depleted rather quickly
So to think that just Veg A and B or bloom A and B designed for cannabis growing are going to really give you the best possible yield You are setting your self up for disappointment.
all the additives commercial growers and cash croppers add do make a difference and it has actually been proven from adding all types of additives to work below an above plant ,,,,, By using bloom boosters not only does it enhance growth i also noticed shorter flowering times thus being more cost efficient Don't kid your self there are reasons why Advanced , HG and other nutrient companies make these products its not a scheme

View attachment Picture 472.jpg

As some one who does fine with just the basics,(General Hydroponics 3 part) and nothing else except a little Cal/Mag+ in Flower I also think all those additives and boosters are not needed. jmo

As some one who does fine with just the basics,(General Hydroponics 3 part) and nothing else except a little Cal/Mag+ in Flower I also think all those additives and boosters are not needed. jmo
Your right ham some do fine others strive to try to get the most they can get i strive to hit pound per plant coming close 13 - 15 oz dry plants 5 weeks veg with average grower on here with there cfl , low watt grows tent growing probably would do fine ??? i would like to mention with more power used the obvious occurs P and K def specially in bloom stage as you get up in wattage you know the purples coming out typical phos def

Greetings

I like to start my nutes with a brew tea and I certainly like that Algoflash Geranium flower formula, this stuff rocks! Aldo during my flower phase, I like using Sonnes #2 Calphonite formula which is a bentonite volcanic ash, in its use it doesn't break down but rather the exchange of electrical impulses from contact with roots. Some nutes that are soluable, some insoluble works in different ways in plants. I grow medical grade mj and use veganic methods. Boosters and such are good for cash croppers but for me no need for em. But I still unequivocally say that Algoflash is bomb.

Latest posts

Back