Advanced Nutrients Calculator Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diablo_cannabis

Growdini
Reaction score
I just had some basic questions about Advanced Nutrient's Calculator. Is there anyone here using using all or part of the recommended nutrients for an 8 week Sensi (two part) veg or bloom cycle in soil? Any of you guys running the their recommended amounts?

After running hydro for a while I have decided its time to move to soil. Any info is a help, Thank you.

diablo_cannabis said:
I just had some basic questions about Advanced Nutrient's Calculator. Is there anyone here using using all or part of the recommended nutrients for an 8 week Sensi (two part) veg or bloom cycle in soil? Any of you guys running the their recommended amounts?

After running hydro for a while I have decided its time to move to soil. Any info is a help, Thank you.

Yo, I am using the entire AN organic lineup. Due to having transplanted my plants @ week 5, week 7, and almost being to week 8, I have not done much nuting yet due to all the nutes in FFOF (the soil I am using). I did use nutes in week 4, Dr. Hornsby Grow (for a N boost to influence females as per DOS recommendation), and then a weak 1/4th dose on week 6. On weak 8 I will start 1/4th strength bloom nutes ( I am switching to 12/12 then). I have been hesitant to use nutes due to all the transplant and relative hotness of FFOF given my strain that seems a bit sensitive to nutes (White Russian). What I did when I did use nutes was double the water on the calculator, if I use 8 gallons, estimate 16, then I cut the numbers it suggested in half, I planned on working up from that number to gradually full strength? This is my first grow though, so taking it slow, it is my understanding under nuting is easier to correct (add more nutes next feeding) then salt-buildup from overnuting and then flushing 13 5-gallon pots, which would take like 40-gallons of water and a whole days work, and a mess.

Latest posts

Back