Adventures In Sensiland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his wild frantic cries and speedy exit into the rear of the cave caused him to collide with Stoney. Reaching to the wall to catch himself Stoney discovered a well hidden doorway in the cave wall. As he peered closely, the door suddenly opened.

Upon colliding with Stoney, that Insane guy seemed confused, so he sputtered out a bunch of incoherent gibberish that could've been an apology, but before Stoney could respond he darted into the secret doorway and disappeared from sight…

Stoney quickly ran into the dimly lit room only to see the largest pile of MJ he’d ever seen in one place. Insane was rolling around in it, cackling wildly and tossing foot long buds into the air. Well it looks like you’ve found someone’s stash!

"Owww!" said drfting07, he turned around to see

Just then NHP walked in the room, and told Insane the stash was his if he could bring back the golden bing that was somewhere in Sensiland.....He stood and waited for an answer...

Insane said “The stash isn’t yours to give, and I don’t know what a bing is anyway!” I think we’ve discovered the weed that Dr Greenthumb uses for testing his attempts at making a THC neutralizing potion. If we take it with us we can stay high and

go visit The Grunt's in New York. They are two of the highest mofo's you will ever come across in your lifetime and they have

Stoney laughed and said Dude., what part of Sensiland is this New York place? They sound like the guys who have that big shop that makes all the grow room cabinets downtown on Sensiland’s Main Street. Those guys use the weed swap payment plan.

Mutt awoke after being zapped. Everything felt strange. His THC receptors firing looking for any remote THC in the system. The craving was to great for him to ignore, He ran out of the lab in search for the famed WW grown by the Grunts.

Insane realized that he had been rolling in this huge pile of weed for a long time, and Stoney Bud managed to find a hidden passageway out of this stash room. Reluctant to leave, but eager to continue the journey, they smoke up and carry on.

Stoney and Insane slowly walked until they reached an intricately carved wooden door. Stoney opened it and a guy in what appeared to be a robotic chair with spider like legs was looking at them. I’m Bro Grunt, and just who the hell are you guys?

Before you can enter the great Grunt domain you must smoke 20 consecutive bong hits of the magical Grunt White Widow. Grunt hands the bong to Stoney bud and watches as he does all 20 bongs, Insane then followed. A new door then appeared.....

On the other side of the door there was a Spider. No I mean there was Spider. "Hi guys. Um anyone got a light?"

Latest posts

Back