Adventures In Sensiland

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

Ok, here’s the rules to Sensiland.

1.Your character is your member name. (Please turn off your signature)

2.All additions to the story must be no longer than 200 keystrokes. This does not count the spaces between words. Just the letters or number or whatever keystrokes you type. Yes, a comma, a dot, they count. A quick way of doing this is to type it in MS Word, highlight the words and click TOOLS – WORD COUNT. It gives you the count for “Characters (No spaces).

3.You have to type a real sentence. Nothing like “I, well, didn’t back to home” Unless your character is wasted.

4.YOU develop your character. If you keep your character being the same, it’ll make the story go smoother.

5.Everything takes place in Sensiland. No traveling.

6.Magic exists

7.You can’t have two posts together. Someone else has to post between your posts.

8.7 rules are enough.

Example:

Stoney Bud is walking into town from his shack in the hills. A small green man stares at him as he passes him on the path.

That’s 97 characters long. The next person could say:

Stoney snatched the little fellow by the jacket. The green man suddenly grew to 30 feet in height, leaned over and said

That’s 98 characters long.

If while you’re typing, someone else beats you to the post, just delete yours and try again. Let’s make it flow.

Stoney Bud is walking into town from his shack in the hills. A small green man stares at him as he passes him on the path.

The green man asks, "Hey Bud, I'm from out of town. I seek Rev Willis. I met him while doing some interplanetary travel.

Stoney Bud replies, "Standup fellow, that Reverend. He runs the head shop on Bong Street, with his buddy, DopeDoctor.

Along comes FaTal1 with a blunt in his mouth and says "anyone wanna hit this blunt?"

The small green man grabs the blunt, produces a bong from his jacket, and packs the blunt into the bowl.

RW DD and FT join in and all get high! Sleep comes to all and the roots of a nearby tree start moving fast, towards the group.

Stoney appears suddenly, waves his magic Weedeater and kicks it in its root balls. The dopers are safe for now.

Rev W gives the tree its last rites and the group sits down for a meal of magic mushrooms with a niceWhite Widow salad.

When the meal is complete, the waiter brings hot coffee to the group. They smoke the salad and talk about ...

then drfting07 comes around the bend, bearing many treats. But what catches the groups eye is the giant cola that they can smell clear across the land. "It's White Skunk" and he procedes to give each a nug to sample. "Mind if I tag along?"

drfting07's nugs are added to the salad and more bongs are produced. Stoney tells the group he just upped the character count to 200 cause 100 was too hard to stay under and they all leaped for joy.

The green man suddenly reappears in the center of the table. He snaps his fingers for everyones attention and says, "We must prepare for our sojourn tomorrow. Pack your bags tonight for our long journey to..."

passage to Bancock by way of the Thailand Express. Our first stop is Bogota To check Colombian fields.

My merry mello friend has forgotten that no one can leave sensiland. The magic will end if you try. Columbia isnt possible but sensiland got it's name from the fields outside of town. Let's all go get a few pounds of weed and make something like

Peace with all the land and people so we never want to leave and not get confused when others entice you to leave this wonderous land.

Meanwhile, On the dark side of Sensiland EVIL Dr.GreenThumb is trying to perfect his THC neutralizing potion...

Rev tell’s the traveler’s, "We've got to stop this crazy sumbitch or he'll neutralize our THC. We must neutralize his gonads. Once we do that, he'll submit to our will. Agent Beatrice Mello from our Bangkok division is the officer in charge.

Dr. Greenthumb learns of this plot and calls in his "EVIL sidekick" Mutt (Kato's evil twin brother :cool: ). To go head to head with the formidable Agent Beatrice Mello.

B. Mello uses the red bong to alarm her agents of the situation. After the red bong mtg., B. Mello has assigned a team of assassins who will go in and destroy any plans Dr. Grn. has to neutralize THC. Rev has been assigned leader of the assassins.

Latest posts

Back