Advertising Update

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
As you saw on April 22, 2021 we have a Sponsor for the forum and the possibility of selected Sponsors that will be listed in the Directory and there is a Marketplace for them to sell items you may be interested in.
If you are a business you can send me a message if you'd like to be a sponsor. If you are a business but not a member you can use Contact Us. to have someone contact you. You can be a Sponsor with or without the banner ad if you would be interested in that.

This does not mean anyone can just sign up and start advertising. So please do not do that unless set up as a sponsor.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, pertaining to growing and using of MJ

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get you one if your predictions prove accurate. I know this is a change of outlook but we have someone who can work this issue now. And there are some limitations so a person has to talk with them. So you can have them use that Contact Us link if they give you issues. And if you need to make a list of the PIAs of this world. Just make a thread as a list in this forum, and they may have a problem advertising.

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can get you one if your predictions prove accurate. I know this is a change of outlook but we have someone who can work this issue now. And there are some limitations so a person has to talk with them. So you can have them use that Contact Us link if they give you issues. And if you need to make a list of the PIAs of this world. Just make a thread as a list in this forum, and they may have a problem advertising.
This will take the site to a different level. But, it will take time and there will be growing pains. Bring it on.