advice for purple haze and cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
i am going to germinate purple haze and cheese both fems. for any good advice and for people who grew this strain please help

I haven't grown those but here is some green mojo for you.

cheese (skunk1) is pretty newbie friendly, normally grows stout plants. i find they need as much light as you can throw at them to prevent stretch in flower. they handle nutes pretty well also and never ahd one mold on me even it really high RH

now the purple haze is growing to grow alot taller and bushier, its not a pure sativa so it cuts down on flowering time slightly but still going to need around 70-75 days, breeder says 50-65 but when i did it it was alot longer more like 80 i think it was. youll want night temps in flowering to drop atleast 15 degrees to try and bring out the color

make sure you train the purple haze right away to keep a even canopy with the cheese plants

I havent grown these strains but as for purple haze i would suggest you listen to it very loud, and when done put on Voodoo Child and crank it up again.

You don't necessarily have to trim or train the purple haze to keep an even canopy with the cheese. I use buckets, milk crates, boxes, etc to raise plants so that an even canopy is maintained. It can be really hard to make different strains stay the same height, so I just don't. Shorter plants sit on buckets and milk crates, taller plants sit on the floor.

The Hemp Goddess said:
You don't necessarily have to trim or train the purple haze to keep an even canopy with the cheese. I use buckets, milk crates, boxes, etc to raise plants so that an even canopy is maintained. It can be really hard to make different strains stay the same height, so I just don't. Shorter plants sit on buckets and milk crates, taller plants sit on the floor.

Amen!

Latest posts

Back