advice please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrownieDaKid

Reaction score
i need some advice, ok well i started smoking in feb and now i smoke very often, and me n my 13 year old cuz started to hang out more often, and one night i was telling him bout my weed experience and he said it sounded fun, so i said lets smoke, next thing i know, me him n my best friend were taking gravs, and now me n him smoke bout every satuyrday together, and i kind of feel gulity that hes smoking bcuz one night he called me wen i was high and he was like flipping out saying he needed to smoke rele badly, i think he smokes to get rid of some problems he is having, wut should i do?

Have a talk with him. Don't want to lead him down the wrong path. besides, your the one that hooked him up. you should be the one to talk to him. He knows your cool and may take your advice to heart more so than anyone else. ;)
Listen to him and see what you can do for him without gettin him stoned everytime a problem comes up. Don't let him manipulate you either. IMHO.

hmmm i was like him when i first tried weed i wanted more i wanted to ge high badly but like after awhile it went away and i was craving like all crazy like when i first tried it

hmmm i was like him when i first tried weed i wanted more i wanted to ge high badly but like after awhile it went away and i was craving like all crazy like when i first tried it

Ya know I'm about the most pro-pot person you'll ever meet, but 13 yrs old is too young to smoke pot, imo.
I think 13 year olds have anough going on without being concerned with getting high.

I am 100 % with GanjaGuru!!!!! I thought I had it all figured out way back when I was only 13, boy was I wrong!

13 years old is way to young. I would kick my kids butt if i cought him smoking ciggs at 13 let alone smoking pot.

I kick my kid's ass when he talks back...smoking? I'd go over the top!

some 5 people have gavin you real good advice ,,,thats almost 100 years of expirence . please learn from our mistakes ,,,not one person here will tell you its good to be smoking at 13,, i started smoking when i was 11.looking back i wasted most if not all my childhood gettin high ...i dont know the right age to start but i know its not 13 ,,chase girls insteed ,,,i wish you big big luck my young friend ( i will pray for you ) peace , love,rastafari

Latest posts

Back