Aeration

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vizio

Let it Grow
Reaction score
Kinda got 2 questions. The first 1 is about Tiresias Mist spray. I've read about it & I was wanting to know what any of you guys know about it. Does it really help you grow seeds in certain parts of your plants? Is it worth buying?

Next question is about clay pellets. When I first started I tried to go hydro but miserably failed, (that's why now I love soil). Anyway I was wondering if I could use the clay pellets in my Super Soil that I have cooking for aeration? Sorta like what perlite does.

I don't know about the spray but about the aeration; You can use the clay pellets but they are not as good as pearlite for aeration as they absorb moisture, while the pearlite does not absorb moisture. I would suggest using pearlite rather than the clay. You can put the clay on the bottom 1.5-2" of your pots to help with water drainage. :)

Yea it was just an thought since I had them from that terrible hydro experience I had. I'm not gonna bother with them. But thanks for the reply.

Latest posts

Back