Afghan And Pakistani Kush Auto Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metalholic

Reaction score
Hello all I've been here on this site for a long time and never started a grow thread. So here is my first attempt on a grow journal.I'm growing Afghan and Pakistani Kush from WOS. I have 3 Afghan and 2 Pakistani at the moment.I have grown before as this is my 3rd grow of autos.So here is the lay down.
1.Started seeds in small grow box I built for germination and veg
2.Transferred seedlings in 3 gallon pots
3.Using Happy frog soil first time using it, 400w HPS In my bigger grow box witch is 7 feet high 4 feet across and 34 inches wide with the hook ups LOL I'll post pics
4.Not using nutes yet as Happy Frog has everything in it.
I will be posting weekly on weekends cause I work at nights and sleep during the day weekends are my only time. Please leave comments if you wish to do so could get other ideas from you guys or help cause we do learn something everyday in life.

20120225_112237.jpg

20120224_132512.jpg

20120224_132529.jpg

That all lookin mighty fancy fur this here bushman but what ever works your trail complete makes fur the greatest journy. Much luck friend and wow still cant get over the fancy but I likes shiny things

Respect yu partner
BWD

Yual gots the green thumb partner they lookin mighty happy were they be nestin much luck gain friend

BWD

And here are they at week 2 all pics are from phone witch are ok I guess. Again please post your thoughts and Thanks for joining in on this JOURNEY:hubba: This is where I put them in 3 Gallon pots

20120302_173949.jpg

20120303_183539.jpg

20120303_183558.jpg

metalholic said:
And here are they at week 2 all pics are from phone witch are ok I guess. Again please post your thoughts and Thanks for joining in on this JOURNEY:hubba: This is where I put them in 3 Gallon pots

Yual do just fine my friend count me in yur fireside time to time.

BWD

I tell ya one thing, these plants are loving the happy frog cause they are shooting up, there loving it

Well not suras I like shootin up nor to other folks as well better left to just chawin on the pipe and stickin with sweet smoke leavin the veins to be is just me prefference.

BWD

LOL BackWoods talking about the plants as they are reaching for the sky.

Why wered it go? Yual sure it aint night time be bumpin yur head on the head board one 2 many? Yankin yur ankle pilgrem just pokin some fun ifin we dont make time to take life less seriously we end up missin the warmth of a smile or the feel good of a real chuckle. Nothin but respect friend enjoys yur fireside.

BWD

Lookin good...I wld get them transplanted ASAP. I dont grow autos anymore but I think you are better off starting autos off in the pot they will finish in. Pretty sure deeper pots are also recommended. The key with autos other then getting lucky pheno wise is keeping them as stress free as possible IMO... If they get stressed and set back in the veg stage it's not like you can extend the veg...they will start flowering, stretch a tiny bit and if they are small you will wind up with really small plants come harvest time. Jmo

Thanks Hamster for the info, I did changed them in 3 Gallon pots at week 2 as I have pics up here already. I've watch your journal when you did the White Dwarfs, that was a good grow there bud. I done the White Dwarfs and some other autos and they came out pretty good. Again thanks for the info and stop in from time to time.

Lol...gotta not read grow journals baked. Now I see that you put them into bigger pots. :). And thanks those White Dwarves where some tasty smoke. Best tasting auto smoke I ever had. Green mojo for the rest of the grow brosef. I will cop a squat over here in the corner.

LOL @ Hamster and thanks, welcome to my 1st Journal

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Ok, all babies are doing very well. Like I said before there loving this Happy Frog Soil. They grew at least 1"1/2 maybe more on 2 but they look good and starting to flower this is where the fun begins lol. I hope they take off now. I gave them water today but I'm going to start giving them nutes mid week cause they are starting to drink a lot. So Wednesday will be a good day. I also started some Reg seeds 12 12 this will be my first attempt at these. They are as follow Green House "CHEMDOG" and "WHITE WIDOW" Skunk #1 and Northern Lights I forgot from who but I'll find out. So here are some pics.

1-20120311_072642.jpg

1-20120311_072713.jpg

1-20120311_072749.jpg

1-20120311_072834.jpg

1-20120311_072850.jpg

1-20120311_073043.jpg

1-20120311_073108.jpg

I'm in metalholic. They are loving you already. Stay safe. :)

Looking very good metalholic. I love me auto grows. I would have to agree with hammy about the pot size thing. I always start mine in 3gal pots. It helps an auto get a little extra size when the roots have time to stretch out from the get go.

I shall follow along on this grow as these strains are on my todo list.

Green Mojo mate.

Latest posts

Back