Advertise On Marijuana Passion

afghani pics please?

lefty

Reaction score
i no u guys are into these exotic strains(as i will b sooner or larer) but does any one have any pics on afghani plants????????????...........thanx lefty

Hick

Git "R" lit
Reaction score
lemme' see what I find....

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
wish i had some to share...but all i got going for afghani is some clones just starting to show roots ;)

S

Stoney Bud

LdyLunatic said:
wish i had some to share...but all i got going for afghani is some clones just starting to show roots ;)
What happened to their Mama?:eek:

Hhahahaah, I just put a couple of Afghani seeds into germination tonight. So you, Lefty and I will all be doing Afghani!

It's a party!

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
the mama had become way over grown...so she was cloned and then cut down...new mum will be made from one of the nicests clones :)

woohoo....let the afghan party begin....i guess i know what journal to start eh? :cool:

lefty

Reaction score
oh yeah itll b a party allright esp. if mine look as good as hicks . didnt relize afghani was that green. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lefty

Reaction score
Any One Else Have Any Offerings Mine Are Monocots Right Now.I THINK ITS MONOCOTS FOR TWO FIRST LEAVES im to lazy after a long day to get out my notes but its refering to those false first leaves and weed has two mono i think is one and two is endocot i think so mine are endocots w first true leaves coming about now.(boy i better study )well off to it ladies and germs.......lefty

trillions of atoms

Dank Reaper
Reaction score
cot·y·le·don
Pronunciation: "kä-t&-'lE-d&n
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek kotylEdOn cup-shaped hollow, from kotylE cup, anything hollow

1 : the first leaf or one of the first pair or whorl of leaves developed by the embryo of a seed plant or of some lower plants

I think thats what u mean.

A

AeroTX

it's been a while since I have had some good afghan! Stoney, send me some, lol jk. I want more seeds! I am just too paranoid to order any... :(

Latest posts