afghani pics please?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
i no u guys are into these exotic strains(as i will b sooner or larer) but does any one have any pics on afghani plants????????????...........thanx lefty

lemme' see what I find....

wish i had some to share...but all i got going for afghani is some clones just starting to show roots ;)

LdyLunatic said:
wish i had some to share...but all i got going for afghani is some clones just starting to show roots ;)
What happened to their Mama?:eek:

Hhahahaah, I just put a couple of Afghani seeds into germination tonight. So you, Lefty and I will all be doing Afghani!

It's a party!

the mama had become way over grown...so she was cloned and then cut down...new mum will be made from one of the nicests clones :)

woohoo....let the afghan party begin....i guess i know what journal to start eh? :cool:

oh yeah itll b a party allright esp. if mine look as good as hicks . didnt relize afghani was that green. yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Any One Else Have Any Offerings Mine Are Monocots Right Now.I THINK ITS MONOCOTS FOR TWO FIRST LEAVES im to lazy after a long day to get out my notes but its refering to those false first leaves and weed has two mono i think is one and two is endocot i think so mine are endocots w first true leaves coming about now.(boy i better study )well off to it ladies and germs.......lefty

cot·y·le·don
Pronunciation: "kä-t&-'lE-d&n
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, from Greek kotylEdOn cup-shaped hollow, from kotylE cup, anything hollow

1 : the first leaf or one of the first pair or whorl of leaves developed by the embryo of a seed plant or of some lower plants

pixt.gif

I think thats what u mean.

it's been a while since I have had some good afghan! Stoney, send me some, lol jk. I want more seeds! I am just too paranoid to order any... :(

Latest posts

Back