after germination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackm0na

Reaction score
hello , iam a new member and my name is jack .
is the first time that i germinated seeds . i plant them in rockwool cubes but i dont know where i have to keep them . do they need light water what about temperature? i need help .somebody?

:ciao: Welcome to MP...Hick gave ya a link to everything you will need to know about growing GREAT Meds..Hope to seee ya around the Boards. Untill then......

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Welcome to MP. It is generally a good idea to have a place to put the plants prior to planting seeds. No one else can really set your grow up for you as each growing environment is generally somewhat unique. There truly is a lot to this growing stuff. It is going to take an investment of time, money, and energy. Do as much reading as you can on plant needs--lights, water, soil mixture, nutrients, ventilation, etc, etc. The more you know about how to grow marijuana, the better off you will be. Be aware that there really is a big learning curve for this "hobby". Plan on spending at least a couple hundred dollars to get you going. Then as the plants get larger, they will have greater needs (and require better lighting and more space).

welcome? i'd start reading now...

Latest posts

Back