After Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
So I'm blown away by the bounty of my harvest. This was my second year outside grow, 6 plants average height was 8 feet. How much dried and cured buds do you think i should have? Asking because i just don't know what i should expect.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    211.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 64
Near the end of mine I put them in my garage at night. Then the last 2 weeks I took them in the house under lights. Lots of thief reports in Canada this fall. So many the police reported to watch you plants. Insurance pays $125 per plant if stolen but my one potted plant produced 18.1 oz. Sorry to hear about your plants.

I am lucky as I have a mean Bloodhound and two friendly beagles. Any noise and they are outside in a heart beat. No one would know if my dogs are out in garage sleeping in their crates which they always are when we not home.

Last edited:
You will get a nice yield hard to estimate through pics, i would wild guess close to 6lb... Is it raining some? I washed my outdoor plants as soon as i harvested them and it removed a lot of unwanted debris and material and IMO was worth it. A mild rain does that but if you're expecting heavy storms, it could be a good idea tomove them under a cover if thats at all possible. Some growers cover them with nets but you would need some poles around to hold it above the plants for that. Wind should not be underestimated. A net around the plants helps break the wind as well and prevent big pests. I would also strengthen or lengthen that stake and tie some side branches that could fall off from strong winds. What i worry about at this stage is the extremes of nature from affecting them. They arecarrying a load of precious fruits that need to be safe from damage until harvest. Dry and cure them right, enjoy! :D

Your best friends will never rip you off. Some ******* you thought was your best friend might. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer doesn't always work out well.

Latest posts

Back