After Harvest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 to 1 odds they knew you,
Today my wife was at Home depot buying plants and ran into the Lady that lives three doors down from us. She asked my wife what she was growing on the deck last year BC it look like the biggest pot plant she has ever seen. My wife tried to tell her it was an Eastern Canadian Fern, until she wanted to know where she got it. She asked her how much did you get, my wife said she couldn't say BC they got stolen. She immediately throw her next door neighbor right under the bus. They had a few parties in Sept that got loud and she said the pot smell was like something out of a Cheech and Chong movie.

The last party they had the cops showed up and shut it down at 2 am. Sunday morning the Lady that lives 3 doors down said she noticed our plants gone and thought nothing of it until today.

It was easy beans for them just walked through two back yards and bingo. I know where to look now.

Last edited:
Best to be aware next time, chalk it as an expensive learning experience.
You need to be careful what you post if things ever really go wrong they could see you premeditated the act and charges for such actions be at there highest degree.
Karma , They will get what they sow.

Latest posts

Back