Advertise On Marijuana Passion

After Upgrade Notes.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
1. Type in the forum address, do not use a saved link. Once you have the page that has the notice that says the forum has changed clear the cookies for this forum. Then refresh the page. NOW, log in. You can save this new page.
2. If that does not work first time, try it again and clearing your cache will help a lot, but it will clear most everything. So if on a work laptop/computer. It may be best not to do it.
3. A few may have to wait a day or so for their internet provider to map to the new server for our forum.
4. Occasionally if Chrome is not catching up, try Firefox or some other browser.

Now for fun.
1. There is a + in the address bar near where the save as favorites star is. That will allow you to save a link to a homepage.
2. Check out LIKE, there are now reactions. You can try them on this post if you wish. I cannot show you as I cannot Like my own post.
3. Now go to the Smileys. Holy cow!🐂 Lots of them. It should keep you busy.

More things to know:
The Watch a forum is on the right side of the forum title. Not in the top bar.
Most of the controls are in the same place.
The little man icon in the top right is now your user name. Click on it, check out Preferences. You can now turn on and off the "Yesterday's Forum Activity" emails. All by yourself.
The button on the right called Upload a File, is now on the left and called "Attach files". You can still do a copy and paste, too.

Go up to Members on the top bar and click on it. You will notice things I think you'll like. You can now search for a particular member.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It gives a little bell shaped notification on phone. On tablet or laptop it pops a little box from the side that tells you have a new reply to thread, or conversation. It can be turned off or on in the Prefernces option.

Latest posts