Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purple_chronic

PR 4 LIFE...
Reaction score
Well i try again with the puertorican bagseeds of this very good weed i tried so i got 4 out of 6 germinized but i buried one outside just to see what hapens the other 3 r in my grow box. I hope this time they dont die am thinking of not leaving my house 4 anything to protect my crob well thats about it ill let you guys know how am i going with pics......

Sounds good PC, keep us posted man

lets see the firts is 3 days from sprouted and the second has 2...

ca001.jpg

ca002.jpg

They look green and happy to me! What kinda setup do you have?

i have 2 grow boxes but i using 1 its a 20 gallon plastic box painted white(inside)
pc fan plus a hole for vent i have two cool white tubes screwed to the lid i really dont know the watts of the bulbs (low budget) i got the idea of the grow box from a post i found here...
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2566

well thats about it i hope this time it works!!thanx 4 asking!!

Looking good purple chronic. Sorry about the deaths of your last babies. Hopefully you will have better luck this time around.

I checked out the grow box and it looks very functional, hope you get sum bomb kron!!!

looking good :cool: before you know it they will be all grown up :D

sorry!!!!! but my webcam is dying on me and i couldnt take pics but i tried today and it worked so look at my little kid thats a little carzy cuz its not growing pointy leaves its got 2 pointy and 2 lets say round leaves dont know maybe its what you guys call a "mutant" ...

Check it out!! the older one...

32001.jpg

32005.jpg

32006.jpg

mutant or not as long as it gives prime sensi it's all good! your plants look good and green hope to see them all grown up soon.

looking fine....no doubt that funky leaf will out grow itself and some nice full leaves are gonna start....all looks well :cool:

Well Sorry cuz im so late cuz of the camera!!!!the pics r in order as from the older to the youngest!!! The 2 last pics r the same plant!!

MMM002.jpg

MMM003.jpg

MMM005.jpg

MMM007.jpg

MMM010.jpg

MMM011.jpg

MMM012.jpg

Whats up pc. Whatever your doing keep it up your plants are looking good. The first plant looks a bit odd but the rest are looking good. Keep it up man.

ahhh that 1st one and the 3rd one r very crazy i really dont know why??? but ill keep up...

Thanx man!!!

Latest posts

Back