Ah hell! Check this out...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokinMom

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reaction score
Oh hail rather. :eek:

Mother Nature, she sure is freaky...

At about 3am we got hit with a big noisy storm. I knew there was a little bit of hail because I could hear it pinging the bedroom window...

This morning at 7:30 my 7yr old woke me up saying we had a big patch of ice outside, I just thought, "yea, right" and rolled over and went back to sleep. :p

When I finally got up at 10:45am I walked out and saw this on my deck! No one swept it into this pile, it was how it rolled and landed from off my deck.

It's also been 70 degrees. I can't imagine how big this pile was when it fell from the sky 8 hours ago.

Damn!!!!!

hailstorm20111.jpg

That is freaky....wonder why it all is in one spot? I think that freaks me out the most..,..:)

Hamster Lewis said:
That is freaky....wonder why it all is in one spot? I think that freaks me out the most..,..:)

X2!!! :stoned:

Whoa! That would be the most snow I've personally seen if I walked outback and came across that! you must be more northern Tx?

Not snow, it's hail. Which makes it even freakier. It came down during a heavy thunderstorm. It was 70 degrees outside..

Crazy stuff!!

It rolled off the roof and landed just like that!!!

Wow that is pretty crazy lol I don't see how it piled up like that.

Good to see you getting moisture of any kind.

Cool stuff SM.

Latest posts

Back