Ahhhh!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
I was checkin my ph today to feed the ladies. I have a hanna checker ph meter. And I dropped it in the nute solution. Low and behold its not a waterproof one.@#&$! So i immediately put it in a bag of rice to suck out the moisture, but it didnt work. Now im getting ph readings any where from 17 to 2. it wont stop jumping around. long story short shes in the trash. Just ordered a new oakton WATERPROOF ph meter, which should be here by the 7th. I shouldve thought about this when buying my first meter. well i hear oaktons are top o the line and a much better ubnit anyway so, hopefully theyre right. only bad part now is im without a ph meter! UGH!

:holysheep: when I got my first PH meter which was close to one year ago I took advice from the f MPers here and got the blue lab ph pen it 's water proff like the upton works great I am sure you'll be glad when you get your water proff ph pen their so easy to use

Latest posts

Back