Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Ain't she purtty!!

sandman

Reaction score
I'm keeping a close eye now.Probably ready in another week maybe two.

sept29bud3.jpg

sept29bud.jpg

sept29bud2.jpg

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Damn Sandman how did i miss this thread. Your ladies look great man. Did you harvest them yet? What strains?

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
Nice, very nice. I still see a lot of white pistils, what do the trichs look like?

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Gonna need a chainsaw for that tree trunk. :D
Looks great. Heck put some ornaments and lights on it and its a christmas tree. :p
Can't wait to see what kinda yeild ya get off her.
Do you know the strain?

dream grower

Don't forget your towel!
Reaction score
Sandman, Somehow you slipped through the cracks:eek: NICE! Looks like a big G/H too:) Let us know what's happenin'. More pics?:D

Elephant Man

"MAD SCIENTIST"
Reaction score
Mutt said:
Gonna need a chainsaw for that tree trunk. :D
Looks great. Heck put some ornaments and lights on it and its a christmas tree. :p
Can't wait to see what kinda yeild ya get off her.
Do you know the strain?
Dam, beat me too it:eek: , I was going to ask if that was a douglas fir:eek: !

Very Nice!

sandman

Reaction score
Havested Oct.3rd.As for the strain I have no idea,but definately sativa dominant.Speaking of yeild after dried & manicured it was just under 7oz.Not bad for a single seed that I had around.Pics to follow!:). I'm not sure if maybe I dried it too fast.It doesn't seem to have that nice pungent aroma unless you sqeeze the bud a bit.It was in a dry room in my shop with a temp of 60-65 degrees.I figured 10 degrees below room temp and in the dark would be good. Perhaps I could have kept the room cooler,but I was worried about mold.Anyway stay tuned for pics.:D

Latest posts