• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Air Filters

damando

Reaction score
As a first time grower [plan to any ways]. I am concerned about the fragrance that a plant may/will produce and how to eliminate or reduce the smell of it. I reside in a single floor apartments and I am at the end of one wing. Are there any fan/filters I can try that others have already ? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Keef

Reaction score
Damando Welcome to MP -- Someone will be around to tell U about carbon filters later I'm sure -- I grow in an open room with only an A.C. unit -- They got some nice grow tents -- Close quarters I assume ?-- Look at some LED lights !
All weed don't stink bad so variety selection might be important to U -- There's some seed registries like Leafly and Seedfinders for U to research -- When U look at seed and they say that they will finish in 60 days or whatever --
That is not from the time U plant -- We send a plant into bloom by changing the light from 24/7 or 18/6 --- to 12/12
Then U can start your bloom count down !-- If U in a legal state I would start with a clone or 2 -- or maybe feminized seed -- There's only 15,000 plus varieties to choose from !- I would suggest fast finishing indicas !
Once again Cuz Welcome to MP !-- All the weed 411 lives here !

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Get either a filter or ozone generator. I use Vortex fans. For filters, I have made my own and have bought one. They both work.

Latest posts