Air Filters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damando

Reaction score
As a first time grower [plan to any ways]. I am concerned about the fragrance that a plant may/will produce and how to eliminate or reduce the smell of it. I reside in a single floor apartments and I am at the end of one wing. Are there any fan/filters I can try that others have already ? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Damando Welcome to MP -- Someone will be around to tell U about carbon filters later I'm sure -- I grow in an open room with only an A.C. unit -- They got some nice grow tents -- Close quarters I assume ?-- Look at some LED lights !
All weed don't stink bad so variety selection might be important to U -- There's some seed registries like Leafly and Seedfinders for U to research -- When U look at seed and they say that they will finish in 60 days or whatever --
That is not from the time U plant -- We send a plant into bloom by changing the light from 24/7 or 18/6 --- to 12/12
Then U can start your bloom count down !-- If U in a legal state I would start with a clone or 2 -- or maybe feminized seed -- There's only 15,000 plus varieties to choose from !- I would suggest fast finishing indicas !
Once again Cuz Welcome to MP !-- All the weed 411 lives here !

Get either a filter or ozone generator. I use Vortex fans. For filters, I have made my own and have bought one. They both work.

Latest posts

Back