Air pots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
Orderd a few air pots from discount-hydro.com after reading good reports on them here. I'd like to know what to expect.

About the same as any other pot except it has holes all down the sides! I like mine for clones to go into (or seedlings lol), you can open them right up when the little ones are ready to move to bigger digs!

T4 it's to early in the day for words we have to look up:p

Yep I wasnt impressed with the airpots either. IMO they just add work of watering more often.

I have had great success with them. Side by side a bucket, they stomped the growth rates in veg. Yes you do need to water more often. The best thing about them is so far, you can veg huge multi plant pots and not need to worry about them getting rootbound.

abys·mal
adj \ə-ˈbiz-məl, a-\
Definition of ABYSMAL
a : having immense or fathomless extension downward, backward, or inward <an abysmal cliff> b : immeasurably great : profound <abysmal ignorance> c : immeasurably low or wretched <abysmal living conditions of the poor>
: abyssal 2
&#8212; abys·mal·ly adverb
See abysmal defined for English-language learners »
See abysmal defined for kids »
Examples of ABYSMAL

They were living in abysmal ignorance.
<a desperate cry echoing from the abysmal reaches of the cave>

ozzydiodude said:
I thought it ment "very poor"

Immeasurably or profoundly poor is how I read it,... wretched, if you will. :D

Hey grower13 you really need to get out more and in case you could not comprehend what i said here it is in laymans terms just for you the internet warrior..........
abysmal aka shite.
T4

Latest posts

Back