Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@joeb631 just having a laugh. Hope you didn't take offense
OH DEAR GOD ABSOLUTLY NOT AT ALL I LOVE ALL THIS BANTER ,ALL IN GOOD FUN and after multiple shots fired daily all we have is love and respect for this unruly and unsightly band of misfits we be ( Except Ness2 who with my Columbo type mind figured She was a Lady still getting love and respect . we are men nor beasts ( least the ones i met so far ...! !

Last edited by a moderator:
OH DEAR GOD ABSOLUTLY NOT AT ALL I LOVE ALL THIS BANTER ,ALL IN GOOD FUN and after multiple shots fired daily all we have is love and respect for this unruly and unsightly band of misfits we be ( Except Ness2 who with my Columbo type mind figured She was a Lady still getting love and respect . we are men nor beasts ( least the ones i met so far ...! !

I love all you guys you make my day always put me in the right state of mind. Starts my day with happiness.
1645957550770.png

With this world it's extremely necessary.

So... Um, What color tent is it anyways? 😂 - Just playing. Out of all the threads to mess around with people on. GMO & Airbone come across as taking their stuff very seriously. Check their picts. Good luck, G & A - I know I have my chair pulled up along with my notebook and a number 2 pencil.

Latest posts

Back