Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s time!!!!
Dropped 4 gmo x gth in straight ro.
Used a piece of sanding cloth rolled up with the seeds inside and gave a gentle shake to score the seed shells ever so slightly.
These will sit overnight and go into wet paper towels in a ziplock in a warm dark place till it’s time to go into rapid rooters.

LETS GO!!!!!
Super excited for this strain and this thread, great idea!
Thank @gmo
D256925C-C125-4C6C-A1A2-D72F71C718D8.jpeg
E3DB0BAD-4A6B-47A5-BEDC-C1325B49C4A3.jpeg
7146D77D-17E5-4A71-8987-244E1E7A9F08.jpeg

Go time!

5 in rapid rooters. Lightly scuffed the outsides of the seed shells before placing in to rapid rooters in a humidity dome inside my veg tent with my momma plants. Water only, 6.46pH
20220302_224912.jpg
20220302_224921.jpg
20220302_225117.jpg

Pulling up a chair.
I remember somebody that use to line the inside of a matchbox with sandpaper and put the seeds it the box and shake it to scuff their seeds.

Last edited:
Pulling up a chair.
I remember somebody that use to line the inside of a matchbox with sandpaper and put the seeds it the box and shake it to scuff their seeds.
Gonna have to try this seed scratching thing. Put three strain seeds in at the same time three seeds each. Everything popped except two of the dosidos. Been trying to pop two more with little luck. 1 of 7 so far. I’m thinking now it’s the seeds but I haven’t scratched any of my seeds prior to popping them and will try this tomorrow if the current two in the glass don’t pop. I bought the seeds from ILGM and have been in contact with them. They stand behind their products and are working with me thru my seed issues. I have no complaints with their customer service. may have to accept the fact that I may only have one dosido in this grow as the other seedlings have already been planted in solo cups.

Gonna have to try this seed scratching thing. Put three strain seeds in at the same time three seeds each. Everything popped except two of the dosidos. Been trying to pop two more with little luck. 1 of 7 so far. I’m thinking now it’s the seeds but I haven’t scratched any of my seeds prior to popping them and will try this tomorrow if the current two in the glass don’t pop. I bought the seeds from ILGM and have been in contact with them. They stand behind their products and are working with me thru my seed issues. I have no complaints with their customer service. may have to accept the fact that I may only have one dosido in this grow as the other seedlings have already been planted in solo cups.
It can make a huge difference in germinating success! I scratch/scuff all of my seeds now.

It can make a huge difference in germinating success! I scratch/scuff all of my seeds now.
Yes in Deed
  • Seed Scarification: nicking, breaking, softening, or otherwise weakening of the seed coating meant to speed up germination. You can see the hard, almost walnut-like seed coating on these Nasturtium seeds. For best germination, you can scuff the outer coating and soak the seeds overnight before planting.

Yes in Deed
  • Seed Scarification: nicking, breaking, softening, or otherwise weakening of the seed coating meant to speed up germination. You can see the hard, almost walnut-like seed coating on these Nasturtium seeds. For best germination, you can scuff the outer coating and soak the seeds overnight before planting.
I saw one seed outfit selling a seed cracker, sort of like a nutcracker. You screw in until crack!
Bubba

Ok next time I pop seeds I will scratch them up a bit. Turns out when I checked the last two dosidos in the glass today, they finally popped so I’m back in the game just two of the plants will be a couple weeks behind.

Latest posts

Back