Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filters on the A/C, or carbon filter or do the air stones suffer from clogging?

bubba
The actual air stones themselves were not clogged, it was the intake on the air pump and intake on the air conditioner that were clogged with calcium dust. The city water is pretty hard, comes out of the tap at ~425ppm

The actual air stones themselves were not clogged, it was the intake on the air pump and intake on the air conditioner that were clogged with calcium dust. The city water is pretty hard, comes out of the tap at ~425ppm
I've noticed that with humidifiers, they tend to mineral coat what they are pointed at.

Bubba

Reactions: gmo
@Fiefie920 I appreciate that input! I know you're right, but I'm stubborn and refuse to purchase and lug jugs of distilled water. I'm looking in to a tankless RO system as my next big purchase.

3/4 gmo x gth confirmed female, still waiting on the last one and all the itene OG to show.
I trimmed some of the big fans off of two of the known female to get some light inside.
They have adjusted to the transplant and should start getting big soon….
I hope.
23DE57A0-26D8-4771-B258-03809942D567.jpeg

I'll be flipping to flower towards the end of this week!
20220419_115024.jpg
20220419_115042.jpg

Day 42. I think I'll let em finish out today for a full 6 week veg period and flip to 12/12, and the start of flowering, tomorrow.
Still only 1 confirmed female, with 3 others that I can't tell. Hopeful that they will show quickly once I flip to flowering.
Clones of all but the front right pictured plant look healthy in the clone dome. I took another cut of the front right a few days ago and it flopped over too. So, last night I took 2 more from the FR and am trying 1 in the fogponic cloner and the other in a rapid rooter. The one on the rapid rooter looks happy this morning, so there's hope that I'll have the phenotype available should it turn out to be a keeper.
Temp 74f, RH 60%, pH 5.81, res temp 64.5f
20220421_094604.jpg
20220421_094630.jpg

Day 42. I think I'll let em finish out today for a full 6 week veg period and flip to 12/12, and the start of flowering, tomorrow.
Still only 1 confirmed female, with 3 others that I can't tell. Hopeful that they will show quickly once I flip to flowering.
Clones of all but the front right pictured plant look healthy in the clone dome. I took another cut of the front right a few days ago and it flopped over too. So, last night I took 2 more from the FR and am trying 1 in the fogponic cloner and the other in a rapid rooter. The one on the rapid rooter looks happy this morning, so there's hope that I'll have the phenotype available should it turn out to be a keeper.
Temp 74f, RH 60%, pH 5.81, res temp 64.5f
View attachment 294559View attachment 294560

Nice ! How many tops are you going for 150? (joke) Nice job man, your grow style is similar to mine, low and evenly spread out. That should be a hell of a harvest.

Nice ! How many tops are you going for 150? (joke) Nice job man, your grow style is similar to mine, low and evenly spread out. That should be a **** of a harvest.
I'm going for however many will fill up the 4'x4' footprint of this tent. I like em big!

Last edited:
Flowering day 1. Drained reservoir and topped off with 10g of fresh week 1 flowering solution. Lights switched to 12/12. Humidifier lowered to 50% and will continue lowering over the next few weeks until ultimately the humidifier is replaced with a dehumidifier as they start forming flowers.
Still unsure of sex on 3 of the 4, but I think I see female preflowers forming on all 3 of the plants that I'm uncertain on. Will know soon.
pH 5.72, Temp, 70f (lights off), res temp 66f, RH 55% (and dropping).

@Airbone are you rooting the tops to keep as moms in the event there is a keeper?

No I just took the very top leaves I will clone a couple of bottom branches off of each one.

Day 3 flowering. I'm starting to get some pretty strong smells in the grow room already. They're drinking loads of water, close to 5g every 48hrs. I'm topping off as needed.
Temp 68f (lights out), RH 41%, res temp 64.9, pH 5.75
20220424_135224.jpg

Pulled a male tonight (front right in pictures). Looking like I'll possibly have 1 or 2 more males to pull. Worst case scenario I'll end up with a single female. Say it ain't so!

Starting to fill in way better after topping all the plants.
I see 3/4 for sure females in the Irene OG x white Runtz.
But still only 2/4 with the gmo x gth. I originally thought I had 3 but I am not sure now.
I found thrips again in my flower tent with 2-3 weeks left. I got 1000 lady bugs and tree some in all the tents. No signs of the little bastards any where else. But I will do some preventative pest spraying probably this weekend.( I will take the lady bugs out first.
Time to clone in case of keepers and will be flipping in a week or two.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Big sad :(. 2 more males removed tonight. Leaves me with 1 good looking female, and the runt that started as a triploid and hasn't done much since. The runt is confirmed female. Lots of roots left behind, let's hope they don't caise issues in the reservoir. I'm moving to clones only after this grow.
pH 5.88, temp 74f, res temp 66.4f, RH 40%
20220428_222905.jpg
20220428_222913.jpg
20220428_223805.jpg

Latest posts

Back