Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody's water is a little different, but my faucet water after RO is dead on 6.4 or so. With Advanced Nutrients nutes,
I followed their claim, and didnt PH anything even once.....beginning week 7 of flower, Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG, which I believe is a cross between Hells Angel OG and some kind of Kush, Trianglw maybe? even the lower fans, although a little tattered, are still green! Starting to stink like fuel and burned rubber....where is Boo speaking of burned rubber?

Bubba

Day 15 flowering. I've moved to week 3 feed schedule.
What is happening with growth spurt? I put mine in flower 3 days ago and started watering 3/4 gallon a day. They have shot up 3 inches in 3 days.

Attachments

• 20220507_160538.jpg
    20220507_160538.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 6
What is happening with growth spurt? I put mine in flower 3 days ago and started watering 3/4 gallon a day. They have shot up 3 inches in 3 days.
I believe the plant is done "bushing" and will now stretch upwards as it sets buds.

I'd advise to be cautious I'm watering daily. You're far better off doing a heavy water, and then letting them dry out completely before watering again. Constant watering can, in my experience, cause issues.

I believe the plant is done "bushing" and will now stretch upwards as it sets buds.

I'd advise to be cautious I'm watering daily. You're far better off doing a heavy water, and then letting them dry out completely before watering again. Constant watering can, in my experience, cause issues.
They are sucking it up fast, I lift the buckets and the weight is a dead giveaway. I can maintain about 50‰ humidity, 82° with lights on, HPS/LED hybrid lighting roughly 1300 true watts.

This is the first burned rubber smell I've had. Should be interesting!

Bubba
Funny my flower tent smells like a tire store. Anyone else love the smell of a tire store? I’ve been checking the trichomes every day now got a few amber but I want a little more yet. Any day now for sure. Looking forward to emptying the flower tent to start the next plants into flower. I didn’t like the clones as much as the first seeded grow they were less vibrant smaller less yield and two of them ended up with low ph runoff causing calcium deficiency 5 weeks into flower. Let them finish up but they aren’t the most beautiful things with crispy leaves although they do have some nice nuggs on them that didn’t seem to be effected by the ugly leaves…my I do goon with a buzz 😂

Heck ya! Looking fantastic, @Airbone

Day 17 flowering over here. No roots on my cuts yet, I've been striking out as of late! Still hoping that my luck changes! My girl is really starting to set flowers. She's stretching upward in the most magnificent way. I'm seeing some purple coming through in the forming flowers, maybe she'll put on a colorful show for us...She's a happy girl.
20220508_224334.jpg
20220508_224229_resized.jpg

Day 8 for the gmo and Irene OG clones.
Everyone looking healthy, no yellowing.
Looks like I might get them all, starting to get some root development spots forming.
Completely drained rinsed and refilled with fresh clonex @ 2 tsp per gallon.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wish my cloning success was as good as yours! I'm having a he ll of a time lately!

@gmo I use a cone king clone machine and t5 florecents.
It works just like your aeroponic set up.
I just use clonex gel on my cuts.
Let them sit for as long as it takes to clean up and gel the next clone.
Put them in the clonex mixed solution 1-2 tsp per quart.
I start with 1 tsp per gallon then after about a week when roots start I wash the cloner and add new solution at 2 tsp per quart.
Usually about 12-15 days I am ready to transplant.
I do have to watch solution temp in summer but right now it’s effortless almost.

@Airbone That's all very helpful. I think I'm gonna be shopping for that clone machine this week. I've GOTTA get something reliable so I don't have to run any more seeds this year. I want my next several runs to be known clones. I'm done messing with male plants for the time being.

Here's my girl starting to show out at day 24.
20220515_221047.jpg
20220515_221109.jpg

Latest posts

Back