Airborne and gmo Tandem Grow Top Dawg Seeds GMOxGTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh, mine felt like they were in slow motion for a hot minute. They still have a lot of ripening up to do if they're gonna be ready at the 10wk mark as I earlier predicted.

Time will tell. Hope the fruit is worth the labor!

This little bud is looking like one for my head stash. The best of the best.

20220617_222853.jpg

So will these big buds 🤣
20220617_222956.jpg

Beautiful plants. I love the structure. I have a sf4000 light that I love. I am also getting a fce8000 for a second table. How do you like your lights?

Beautiful plants. I love the structure. I have a sf4000 light that I love. I am also getting a fce8000 for a second table. How do you like your lights?
The fce8000 has made a huge impact on my grow room. In the past I've used MH, HPS, multiple smaller LEDs. The fce8000 has superior even spread, spectrum, and heat disapation. I'd buy another if I had the need.
I finally feel like I'm 'set' on equipment for a while, where in the past I've always had my eye on the next gadget to up my grow room.
Between the large light and the aquarium chiller, I'm finally feeling like I'm dialed in where I want to be.

I love my sf 4000 so much I got another.
I really want one of those fce8000 but I need to get a bigger tent.
That won’t fit in a 4x4 right?
@gmo ?

Latest posts

Back