Airy Buds in Bags..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omnigr33n

I'm a damn monkey.
Reaction score
So wait a second. If I get a bag of treez and its like all loosey and leafy bud then its been grown under weak lights? Now if thats the case then that would also hurt the THC levels as well right?
I feel like ive been getting ripped off now. Or rather Im being peddled loose buds.
I will be flowering under 400w HPS so will my trees be better than what Im being peddled? The reason Im growing in the first place is so that I want to cut out the middle man completely. Id rather put money into my own creation rather than anyone elses pocket.

tmpphpPGyhBO.jpg

It could be weak light, a lack of fresh air/Co2, genetics and general feeding can all effect the outcome of density/quality.
Sometimes outdoor can come out with a lighter/airier density to it (don't hate me OD guys).

remember tho... lighter/denser bud doesn't matter if ur buying tho... because a gram is still a gram.. an ounce is an ounce.... my last batch i grew was EXTREMELY fluffy (it was kinda weird) but it smoked great... and gave a 8.5 outta 10 high. It was very good imho.

LoL..I think it matters if the stuff you're getting is a gram of crap as opposed to a gram of good stuff~

I did a batch of Bubblegum and it came out way fluffy. Same thing though, potent.

I think im just gonna stop smoking for a couple of months. Probably until my plants flower~

Well i find a good break always seems to help the potency feel too.... fluffy grams are not necessarily bad tho! unless of course the person can't grow.

It works kinda like quitting drinking imho.... if i stop drinking for a couple weeks then go at it again... i get loaded off a lot less easier.

Latest posts

Back