Ak47 Grow check it out!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ad1

Here are my plants vegging under a 400mh

Nutes are canna vega

first 2 pics are at about 10 days, then 21 days and then 30 days... :)

100A0272x.JPG

100A0273x.JPG

100A0274x.JPG

100A0275x.JPG

On day 30 i transfered them to flower under a 600w hps

first pic is day 1 of flowering, next is day 25?? i think

photos a bit shit but the light is about 25cm above the top of the plants

100A0279x.JPG

100A0292x.JPG

Damn man those are sum impressive resuts ima have to go get me a 400 watt MH

nice strain ya got there....nice looking plants :cool:

Whats up Ad1. You got yourself a nice setup there. Your ladies are looking nice and healthy. Great job man.

Awesome setup, great lookin plants, very nice job! :)

Nice plants! How do they smell? A friend gave me some clones he said were AK-47, they've been in the growroom for 3 days and it smells like a skunk sprayed the room. Do AK-47's smell skunky or do i not have AK-47? I've smoked some of the but he grew and its awsome "1 hit wonder" shit, 1 joint and 4 of us where plastered to the couch.

Hey, we're Hydro buddies!! I use canna, am growing a strain from Serious Seeds (Kali Mist), am at day 31 of flower, and my buckets are black! Spooooooooooooooky.*

To the dude that wrote "how you get them to grow so fast?", that is what hydro will do for u if it is done right.

So far looks textbook. I would've liked to 'uv seen some closeups of the buds, but nice tite summary.

----------------------------------------------------------------
*plus I either have XX or XY DNA, I eat food regularly, and where I live has rooms too. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeirrrrrrd!

Ok so for the last month i've been building a new veg box for mothers and clones

I put a 400w hps in the old veg box (the one in my first post) and put some clones in, I also knocked the wall that was between that box and the flowering box (in my second post) as it was getting a bit crowded.

I hope that made sense :)

The smell is v. strong and surprisingly sweet

These pics are from about a week ago, zarnon i'll take some close ups next time...

100A0307x.JPG

100A0305x.JPG

Whats up Ad1. Your grow is coming along real nice by the looks of things. I bet you just can't wait for harvest. What ya got another 3 weeks? I can't wait to try my AK-48 it's supposed to be a real killer like the AK-47. Anyway your grow is looking great.
signs107.gif

Here are some new shots, cant see to get a good shot of the section with the 600w with the light on, so took the 3rd pic with light off

They've been flowering for about a 6 weeks now, trikes are still very white so should be another 3 weeks

also shown is the future crop with some chronic seedlings and ak47 clones

100A0323x.JPG

100A0318x.JPG

100A0316x.JPG

100A0315x.JPG

100A0310x.JPG

Latest posts

Back