Alaska Makes Number Four

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhockey

Reaction score
hxxp://www.adn.com/article/20141104/alaskans-vote-legalize-marijuana
It appears that even with all of the "Reefer Madness" tactics used by the oponents to Measure 2, Alaska is now the fourth state to legalize rereational MJ. But since we don't have a dispensary system in place up here, how the regulatory hurdles pan out is a guess for now. I am hoping to be posting pics of some 30x12 rooms rocking it commercial style in the next year.

Man this is amazing, i was a late comer to the Cali scene but its nice to be in AK from the ground up.

Welcome to da club :) It's now or never to get your foot in the door. Those licenses are gonna be up for grabs, jobs created and the demand will be ridiculous. Don't be fooled, ppl will still closet grow, but millions will not have the time or patience to do it. That's where you come in. I know legions of aspiring growers up here that just didn't know the right ppl to get their foot in the door and are now left to still slinging on the black market while the legal cats are laughing it all the way to the bank. Make no mistake, we are banking money even with the taxed rate.

Latest posts

Back