Albert Walker and the Golden Goat... Starring in DANK. In HD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShOrTbUs said:
hmm maybe its the rootech, i have been using rootech as well. i'm gonna order some clonex. i know my air pump is strong enough, and i also use 2 air stones.

do you use a dome with your bubble cloner?

how often do you mist them?

I used to use a dome and mist them and it seemed my cuts would have a propensity to rot more often. I no longer use a dome and I don't mist them. I keep the tote about 3/4 full of water and twice a week I add a lil water by watering through the rock wool and Rapid Rooters from above. I would ditch the Rootech and get some Clonex. I will never use anything but Clonex from now on.

ok, im ordering some clonex now and gonna dust off the bubbler

ShOrTbUs said:
ok, im ordering some clonex now and gonna dust off the bubbler

Sounds good....green mojo on the cloning endeavor.

I left the door open a crack to my grow room and found this before. 20130112_134331.jpg

He thinks he is slick and I don't know he is there. He is banned from my grow room so that means he wants in more than ever. :)

My Golden Goat in veg...she is quite the bush. Gonna need to either trim her hardcore or flip her soon.

20130112_134717.jpg

20130112_134729.jpg

20130112_134735.jpg

Should not ban HIM!! He's trying too help..in his mind...lol My man Clyde never misses a open room!! :tokie:

mikeydean said:
Should not ban HIM!! He's trying too help..in his mind...lol My man Clyde never misses a open room!! :tokie:

He got banned when I got Spider Mites...I didn't want them hitching a ride on him. No more mites but I have yet to lift the ban.:) If he didn't go behind the tents where it's hard to get him out I would lift the ban.

my cat never goes outside, so she is welcome in the grow room

Hamster Lewis said:
Thanks bro....feels good to harvest again. Been awhile.
excellent brutha! Hammy's got weed and life is good :D

dran hammy i see the force is strong with you my bro. nice harvest you got there

Latest posts

Back